Apple sold more than 11 million iPhones in the last quarter of 2009 and will sell an additional 37.3 million during 2010, a financial analyst said in a recent research note to clients.
Mophie will unveil a credit card reader for the Apple iPhone at CES this week.
Computer security researchers say that the GSM phones used by the majority of the world's mobile-phone users can be listened in on with just a few thousand dollars worth of hardware and some free open-source tools.
Two consumer groups urged U.S. regulators on Monday to block Google from acquiring mobile advertising provider AdMob, citing potential harm the deal could cause to users, advertisers and application developers.
African governments are banking on renewed relations with China to spread communication networks into underserved and rural areas, but their use of condition-free Chinese loans for funding has raised concern in a continent rife with corruption and po...
India's mobile subscriber base crossed the 500 million mark in November, according to data released Wednesday by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
Travellers in or from East Asia may soon be able to turn to their cell phones for quick, easy and cheap translation help thanks to a new application from Toshiba.
2009 will see a total of 1.2 billion mobile devices shipped, including all categories of wireless devices such as mobile phones, MIDs (Mobile Internet Devices), netbooks, mobile consumer electronics products, and cellular modems.Shipments of these de...
You obviously don't need to be told that texting and driving are two complex tasks that don’t mix well. But a new study by University of Utah researchers sheds light on why and finds that this activity is even more dangerous than talking on a cell ph...
A Maine state legislator wants cell phones in the state to carry labels warning of brain cancer risks due to electromagnetic radiation. And the proposal could come up for debate and vote in early 2010.
It's a throwback to the old arcade games based on The Simpsons in the 1990s, but it's on a very new platform.
Apple's iPhone user base is now the second-largest in the U.S. smartphone market, passing Windows Mobile-based models to slip into the spot behind Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry, research firm comScore said today.
Google's mobile app store, the Android Market, has doubled in size in the last five months, and now hosts more than 20,000 applications, according to unofficial numbers from specialist portal AndroLib.
Even if Google employees have kept mum about Nexus One specifics, ROM hackers have been able to dig deep into the phone's system files to reveal the list of hardware we can expect from the Nexus One.
Those who want a little less Google on their iPhones will soon be able to put a lot more Bing on their handsets. Microsoft is prepping a Bing iPhone app for immediate release via Apple's App Store to give iPhone users a Google alternative.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT