Nokia is driving down the price of its touch-screen phones: Its latest, the 5230, will cost EUR149 (US$210) before operator subsidies and taxes.
Microsoft has launched OneApp, which allows cheaper phones from Nokia and Sony Ericsson to access social-networking services like Facebook, Twitter and Windows Live Messenger, the company announced Monday.
India added 14.4 million new mobile subscribers in July, bringing the total number of mobile subscribers in the country to 442 million, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) said on Thursday.
The U.K. aims to have a plan by the end of this year that lets people use their mobile phones or smart cards to pay for travel across England's public transport system.
First Nokia blended the mobile device and computer experience with its Microsoft partnership. Nokia's entrance into the netbook market with the introduction of the Booklet 3G is just another step that blurs the line (or muddies the water) between com...
Droidify - an unofficial Spotify app that allowed owners of mobile phones running Google Android to access the online streaming site - is thought to have been pulled from the Android app store.
Nokia plans to roll out a micro financing program for mobile phones across 12 states in India.
Battery manufacturer Duracell have revealed their very own wireless charging device, dubbed 'myGrid'.
One in five Brits have more than one mobile phone or contract in order to get the latest handset or cheapest deal, says Moneysupermarket.com.
Samsung Australia unveiled five new touch-screen mobile phones yesterday at a media event in Sydney.
Nokia Ovi app store users can get their hands on a special edition of the music identification app Shazam free of charge until the end of November.
Earlier this year there was a great deal of speculation in the press about Dell entering the smartphone arena. The PC-giant had hired the ex-Motorola executive behind the development of the popular and successful RAZR mobile phone and rumors swirled ...
More than 15 million of the 38.1 million mobile phones sold during the second quarter used a touchscreen as the primary interface, according to market research company Canalys.
Miniature iPhones, handsets that double as shavers and others shaped like packs of cigarettes are just some of the gray-market devices on sale at Chinese markets.
Users of the first Android phone, the G1, may be unable to get significant future operating-system updates because the phone's internal flash is nearly full.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW