LG Australia has announced it will launch the "world's first touch watch phone" in Australia this December.
Motorola's entry into the Android game, the Motorola Cliq, is coming just in time for the holidays. The Cliq will be available to existing T-Mobile customers October 19 and everybody else on November 2. The $US200 pricetag is comparable to the iPhone...
Virgin Mobile today unveiled its new-look retail store in the heart of Sydney's CBD, and it also revealed a new brand platform that sees its customers referred to as "members".
Rumors of a Microsoft-branded multimedia handsets and a tablet PC have resurfaced in a big way with fresh details. Reports are swirling in the blogosphere, fed by tips from anonymous sources and curious Microsoft job listings.
Sony Ericsson may soon make the play button a thing of the past with its new motion-controlled earbuds. The handset-maker on Monday unveiled its MH907 headphones that allow you to play your music and answer phone calls just by inserting the buds into...
Verizon Wireless isn't known for great smartphones, but the carrier will get at least one nice-looking phone in a few weeks, with the HTC Imagio set to arrive on October 6.
After talking to wireless carriers, handset makers and analysts here, I believe we'll be seeing an Android smartphone (possibly made by Samsung) and sold by Sprint next year. Sprint openly confirms plans to sell a 4G smartphone next year, but is quie...
Motorola Inc. today announced an industrial-class handheld, the MC9500, that builds on its best-selling MC9000 and includes a new battery management technology and a universal accessory system to organize space for charging cradles, power packs and c...
Nokia's acquisition of Plum Ventures assets is another milestone in the move on the part of mobile phone vendors to pick up social-network technology as they hunt for new ways to get consumers to buy handsets.
LG Electronics has joined the ranks of mobile phone makers putting Google's Android mobile operating system into smartphones, unveiling the LG-GW620 on Monday.
Motorola on Thursday announced its first Android smartphone, which will ship in the fourth quarter with T-Mobile USA under the name Cliq.
Palm Inc. and Sprint Nextel Inc. formally announced the second WebOS smartphone today, the Palm Pixi, and said it will be available in the US from Sprint before the Christmas holidays.
Touch screens have changed the way people use mobile phones dramatically. But gesture controls, augmented reality and larger screen sizes are about to change habits even more, according to mobile interface expert Christian Lindholm.
The founding CEO of Nokia Siemens Networks has resigned and will be replaced by another long-term Nokia executive as the two-year-old company battles it out in a consolidating carrier-infrastructure industry.
Vodafone Australia announced the expansion of its 3G network today, claiming it now covers 94 per cent of Australia's population.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCInfrastructure ManagerNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk Tier 3 EngineerQLD
- CCFullstack Developer (AngularJs & Java 8)QLD
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystWA
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCProject Administrator-NSW
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- FTSolution DesignerNSW