Vodafone is making a device designed to improve mobile signal in the home available to consumers in the UK.
Intel is hoping that a deal with mobile phone maker Nokia will create a new stable of mobile products with "Intel Inside". Intel is expected to announce a partnership in a press conference slated for 8:30 a.m. PDT Tuesday. The possibilities for both ...
Intel and handset maker Nokia are teaming to develop new mobile computing device and chipset architectures, the companies said Tuesday.
66 percent of revenues earned from mobile phone handset accessories are generated in the aftermarket with items such as protective cases and memory cards.
LG announced the launch of the LG-GD900 Crystal, the world's first transparent phone, and the LG GM730 yesterday at CommunicAsia 2009.
Samsung Electronics showed off its upcoming Galaxy smartphone, which runs Google's Android operating system, at the CommunicAsia exhibition in Singapore on Tuesday.
Samsung Australia today announced four new mobile phones with full touch-screen capabilities: the Icon series. The phones in the Icon range are the Samsung Preston Icon, the Samsung Galaxy Icon, the Samsung HD Icon and the Samsung Omnia Icon. The fou...
Nokia introduced today the 5530 XpressMusic a follow-up on the company's 5800 device, with a sleeker look but with some scaled-down specs. Aimed at the youth market, the 5530 brings an improved touch interface cased in a steel frame finish.
Several blogs early Monday spilled the details of a refresh to Samsung's line of Omnia handsets. The electronics maker hoped to make a splash at this week's CommunicAsia 2009, which runs from June 16-19 in Singapore, with two Omnia Pro devices: the ...
40 percent of mobile phone users would rather lose their wallet than their mobile device. Nearly all said they would be "devastated" if they lost their phone.
Sony Ericsson's 'PlayNow arena with movies' service bundles new phones with a selection of downloadable movies. The service is simple to use, the image and sound quality is adequate, but the selection of movies leaves a lot to be desired.
After three years tethered to the ball and chain of Sony's Memory Stick Micro, Sony Ericsson has made the tough but needed decision to break up with the format and embrace the more universal MicroSD.
By using electronic manuals, smaller packaging, recycled plastics and a low-power charger Sony Ericsson aims to make its mobile phones more environmentally friendly, it said on Thursday.
The Sony Ericsson W995a 3G handset, announced today, is among the select few to offer an 8.1-megapixel digital camera. This quad-band GSM/tri-band UMTS multimedia handset will come in black, silver, and red, and is now available for pre-orders; it wi...
Sun Microsystems, Orange, Vodafone Group and Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications are taking steps to make it a little easier -- and cheaper -- for software developers to bring Java programs to mobile phones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Australia lagging decades behind in cyber security efforts: ACCS
- Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) speed up web browsing for users
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW