Intel and handset maker Nokia are teaming to develop new mobile computing device and chipset architectures, the companies said Tuesday.
66 percent of revenues earned from mobile phone handset accessories are generated in the aftermarket with items such as protective cases and memory cards.
LG announced the launch of the LG-GD900 Crystal, the world's first transparent phone, and the LG GM730 yesterday at CommunicAsia 2009.
Samsung Electronics showed off its upcoming Galaxy smartphone, which runs Google's Android operating system, at the CommunicAsia exhibition in Singapore on Tuesday.
Samsung Australia today announced four new mobile phones with full touch-screen capabilities: the Icon series. The phones in the Icon range are the Samsung Preston Icon, the Samsung Galaxy Icon, the Samsung HD Icon and the Samsung Omnia Icon. The fou...
Nokia introduced today the 5530 XpressMusic a follow-up on the company's 5800 device, with a sleeker look but with some scaled-down specs. Aimed at the youth market, the 5530 brings an improved touch interface cased in a steel frame finish.
Several blogs early Monday spilled the details of a refresh to Samsung's line of Omnia handsets. The electronics maker hoped to make a splash at this week's CommunicAsia 2009, which runs from June 16-19 in Singapore, with two Omnia Pro devices: the ...
40 percent of mobile phone users would rather lose their wallet than their mobile device. Nearly all said they would be "devastated" if they lost their phone.
Sony Ericsson's 'PlayNow arena with movies' service bundles new phones with a selection of downloadable movies. The service is simple to use, the image and sound quality is adequate, but the selection of movies leaves a lot to be desired.
After three years tethered to the ball and chain of Sony's Memory Stick Micro, Sony Ericsson has made the tough but needed decision to break up with the format and embrace the more universal MicroSD.
By using electronic manuals, smaller packaging, recycled plastics and a low-power charger Sony Ericsson aims to make its mobile phones more environmentally friendly, it said on Thursday.
The Sony Ericsson W995a 3G handset, announced today, is among the select few to offer an 8.1-megapixel digital camera. This quad-band GSM/tri-band UMTS multimedia handset will come in black, silver, and red, and is now available for pre-orders; it wi...
Sun Microsystems, Orange, Vodafone Group and Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications are taking steps to make it a little easier -- and cheaper -- for software developers to bring Java programs to mobile phones.
Offering movies is the latest thing some vendors are trying to lure users as the battle for mobile phone buyers becomes more challenging.
It's not the PSP phone, but it's close. Sony Ericsson yesterday unveiled three new mobile phones including Aino, a cell phone that can sync with both your PlayStation 3 and PC. Aino also features an 8.1-megapixel camera with geotagging capability; 3G...
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial ServicesVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA