Offering movies is the latest thing some vendors are trying to lure users as the battle for mobile phone buyers becomes more challenging.
It's not the PSP phone, but it's close. Sony Ericsson yesterday unveiled three new mobile phones including Aino, a cell phone that can sync with both your PlayStation 3 and PC. Aino also features an 8.1-megapixel camera with geotagging capability; 3G...
The number of people using mobile devices to purchase goods and services is expected to more than double by the end of 2012 globally, research firm Gartner Inc. reported today.
Thousands of phones sold by Jitterbug, a mobile operator that specializes in simple handsets for limited uses such as emergency calls, are being recalled because they can't be used to call 911 in some rare cases.
Nokia's Ovi app store has finally been made publicly available.
Ericsson is courting major banks with a security service the company thinks could cut down on credit card fraud as well as eliminate an inconvenience for travelers using cards overseas.
A merger between Vodafone and 3 in Australia won't the pricing of customers' current mobile plans for at least two years, according to a statement released by the companies.
The results of a recent consumer survey conducted in North America by ABI Research suggests that nearly half of all mobile consumers are "somewhat likely" or "very likely" to be influenced by suppliers' green credentials when purchasing services or d...
Nokia plans to cut approximately 170 employees working in logistics, production management and support, it said on Tuesday.
Vodafone has revealed its customers will be able to send texts and picture messages as well as make phone calls from abroad for the same price as in the UK throughout this summer.
O2 on Thursday announced that the amount of money it made from each UK customer in the past quarter has dipped by 3.6 percent. The company said this represented better value for its customers, as O2 has carried just under 12.8 billion minutes of call...
The world's largest handset manufacturer, Nokia, is prepping its long-awaited application store for mobile devices at the end of May. With the new service, which is called the Ovi Store, the Finnish company will try to emulate Apple's success -- only...
Mobile phone shipments in the Philippines fell 20% sequentially in the fourth quarter of 2008 (4Q08) as the economic downturn continued to impact consumer spending adversely, according to IDC's Asia/Pacific Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, 4Q 2008.
Telstra today announced the launch of a new mobile interface, dubbed the TelstraOne Experience, which will be exclusive to a range of Next G mobile phones.
Optus today announced new 'yes' and 'yes' Business GSM mobile plans targeted at consumers and small businesses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW