Nokia is expected to unveil a new Windows Phone with a 41-megapixel camera next week, after it published a teaser for the upcoming New York event.
BlackBerry's new Q10 smartphone will officially be launched in Australia next month, the company has announced. It will be available through Optus and Telstra from Monday, July 1, and Tuesday, July 2, respectively.
HTC is set to bring back its Desire brand to the smartphone market, following a video of an upcoming device being published by Vietnamese blog TheGioididong.com.
Leaked press images have all but confirmed that Google is set to launch a white variant of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone.
HTC has shipped five million of its flagship One smartphones globally, according to an unnamed executive quoted by The Wall Street Journal.
Samsung has today announced that it has shipped 10 million Galaxy S4 smartphones globally, less than a month after the device officially went on sale in Australia.
Optus has revealed that the network infrastructure upgrade to bring mobile phone coverage into Sydney's train tunnels was a project that was 15 years in the making.
BlackBerry has released the first major update to its BlackBerry 10 operating system for smartphones, less than two months after the company first unveiled it in Australia back in March.
Nokia has released a teaser trailer for its upcoming Lumia smartphone, which is expected to be the Lumia 925.
Nokia has produced a one-off, custom version of its flagship Lumia 920 Windows Phone to pay tribute to long serving Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
Nokia has launched a teaser page for its upcoming Lumia 928 smartphone. The landing page doesn't give any details on specifications or any real details on the device but does confirm the Lumia 928 name.
LG has lodged an Australian trade mark application for the Optimus G Pro Android smartphone, despite continuing to deny the device will be released in Australia.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled its latest, highly-anticipated smartphone into the Australian market – the Samsung Galaxy S4 – and the company is expecting high growth rates with its introduction.
Samsung officially launched the Galaxy S4 in Australia overnight and the good news is that all four major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- have released their pricing details. We've got all the details for you in one...
Samsung officially launched its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone last night at an event in Sydney, with the device officially going on sale in Australia from Saturday, April 27.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC