HTC is soon expected to release a larger version of its One smartphone called the HTC One Max, after leaked images of the purported device were published by Twitter account @evleaks.
Nokia has announced the impending availability of the Lumia 625 Windows Phone in Australia, with the low-cost smartphone set to be available from late August.
Optus has opened pre-orders for Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone, which goes on sale from Thursday, 1 August.
Foxtel's Go app is finally available on selected Samsung mobile and tablet devices, but does not currently support the flagship Galaxy S4 smartphone.
Telstra has announced pricing and plan details for Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone, which goes on sale from Tuesday, 30 July.
Nokia has announced the Australian launch of its latest Windows Phone, the Lumia 925. The flagship smartphone will be available through Telstra and Optus, along with selected retail stores beginning this month.
Samsung has reportedly shipped 20 million Galaxy S4 smartphones globally, a little over two months after the device officially went on sale.
Sony has confirmed it will release its new SmartWatch 2 and Xperia Z Ultra devices in Australia later this year, but has refused to reveal an exact release date.
Optus has revamped its range of mobile phone plans in Australia by introducing the option to change plans on a monthly basis if you exceed your data or voice allowance.
Nokia is expected to unveil a new Windows Phone with a 41-megapixel camera next week, after it published a teaser for the upcoming New York event.
BlackBerry's new Q10 smartphone will officially be launched in Australia next month, the company has announced. It will be available through Optus and Telstra from Monday, July 1, and Tuesday, July 2, respectively.
HTC is set to bring back its Desire brand to the smartphone market, following a video of an upcoming device being published by Vietnamese blog TheGioididong.com.
Leaked press images have all but confirmed that Google is set to launch a white variant of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone.
HTC has shipped five million of its flagship One smartphones globally, according to an unnamed executive quoted by The Wall Street Journal.
Samsung has today announced that it has shipped 10 million Galaxy S4 smartphones globally, less than a month after the device officially went on sale in Australia.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's all-in-one Spark Board puts the cloud on a wall
- Box launches standalone Notes app to help teams collaborate
- HP recalls over 100,000 more laptop batteries for fire hazard
- Cloud services accounted for half of revenue growth at SAP in 2016
- Court denies US government appeal in Microsoft overseas email case
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW