First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Great display and battery life, but poor ergonomics and an awful fingerprint sensor are issues
The Xperia Z1's excellent camera and good build quality is let down by poor ergonomics and mediocre viewing angles
The G2 has a great screen and good battery life but LG's software spoils the experience
A fantastic display, slim build and fast software make the Galaxy Note 3 a winner
Apple's iPhone 5c isn't for everyone, but its bright colours and excellent user experience will attract many
Another year, another iPhone. Is this one the best yet?
The Oppo N1 features the "world's first rotating smartphone camera"
The One Mini is a downsized version of the HTC One that's difficult to recommend
The Galaxy S4 Mini is basically a smaller, cut down version of the original Galaxy S4
The Nokia Lumia 925 is without a doubt the best Windows Phone yet
The Ascend P6's physical design is impressive but it has too many other issues to recommend
The Lumia 625 is a competitively priced Windows Phone with a large 4.7in screen
The LG Optimus F5 is a mid-range 4G handset with a competitive price tag
The Huawei Ascend P2, dubbed the "world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone", supports download speeds of up to 150Mbps
A cheap Telstra 4G smartphone, with super-fast downloads
Latest News Articles
- Foxtel Play screens on LG Smart TVs
- Russian-speaking group offers bulletproof hosting in Syria, Lebanon
- HP hits restart on 'converged systems,' takes aim at vBlock
- 3 reasons bitcoins aren't in your wallet yet
- Employers receptive to hiring IT job candidates with MOOC educations
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »