Great display and battery life, but poor ergonomics and an awful fingerprint sensor are issues
The Xperia Z1's excellent camera and good build quality is let down by poor ergonomics and mediocre viewing angles
The G2 has a great screen and good battery life but LG's software spoils the experience
A fantastic display, slim build and fast software make the Galaxy Note 3 a winner
Apple's iPhone 5c isn't for everyone, but its bright colours and excellent user experience will attract many
Another year, another iPhone. Is this one the best yet?
The Oppo N1 features the "world's first rotating smartphone camera"
The One Mini is a downsized version of the HTC One that's difficult to recommend
The Galaxy S4 Mini is basically a smaller, cut down version of the original Galaxy S4
The Nokia Lumia 925 is without a doubt the best Windows Phone yet
The Ascend P6's physical design is impressive but it has too many other issues to recommend
The Lumia 625 is a competitively priced Windows Phone with a large 4.7in screen
The LG Optimus F5 is a mid-range 4G handset with a competitive price tag
The Huawei Ascend P2, dubbed the "world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone", supports download speeds of up to 150Mbps
A cheap Telstra 4G smartphone, with super-fast downloads
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT