The Motorola Milestone XT701 adds HD video recording and a Xenon flash to a lighter, more attractive form factor.
Sony Ericsson's compact XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone has its limitations, but it is still an impressive handset
The LG GW620 Android smartphone is excellent value despite its flaws
Is the hype warranted for the hotly anticipated Google smartphone?
The Samsung Wave is a great debut for the Bada OS, although only a limited number of apps are currently available
The Garmin-Asus A10 Android smartphone has a focus on GPS navigation
The HTC HD Mini is a cut down version of the HTC HD2; it is sleeker and slimmer mobile phone device overall.
Motorola's Droid X is the best of the Droid smartphones so far
A rugged BlueAnt Bluetooth headset that includes silicon covers to protect from dust and drops
The Cygnett Micro portable speaker can easily be slipped in your pocket or handbag
DualSim's BlueSIM is a mobile phone accessory that looks like a regular desktop phone
Sony Ericsson's T715 mobile phone is an inexpensive, entry-level slider handset with built-in Twitter and Facebook apps
Motorola's Backflip Android mobile phone boasts a "unique reverse-flip" design and features a touch-sensitive trackpad in an unconventional position.
Jabra's Cruiser isn't just a Bluetooth speakerphone: it also acts as an FM transmitter
The LG Optimus represents good value for money, but it is let down by a mediocre touchscreen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT