HTC 7 Mozart review: This Windows Phone 7 smartphone features an attractive aluminium unibody design, but is let down by limited internal memory
HTC Desire HD review: HTC's new flagship Android smartphone won't be for everyone, but the Desire HD's massive screen and updated software make it one of the best phones on the market
Nokia N8 review: Nokia's N8 smartphone is an imaging and multimedia powerhouse, but its software is clunky and lacks polish compared to the iPhone, Google Android and even Windows Phone 7 smartphones
BlackBerry Torch review: The touchscreen-equipped BlackBerry Torch will be enticing for existing BlackBerry users, but offers no real incentive for others to switch to the platform.
Samsung Omnia 7 review: The Windows Phone 7-powered Omnia 7 smartphone includes an impressive 4in Super AMOLED display
Windows Phone 7 review: Microsoft's new mobile phone operating system -- Windows Phone 7 -- is slick, easy to use and well designed.
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 has a higher resolution screen than the XPERIA X10 Mini and XPERIA X10 Mini Pro smartphones
LG Optimus 7Q review: The only Windows Phone 7 handset so far to feature a physical QWERTY keyboard
Samsung Galaxy 5 review: the cheapest Android smartphone on the market that doesn't skimp on too many features.
Plantronics' M100 Bluetooth headset has a comfy design and convenient touches
HTC Aria review: The HTC Aria aims to bring the full Android experience to a smartphone that is small and compact
Acer's multimedia-orientated Stream smartphone has a HDMI-out port, 720p HD video recording and dedicated media keys
The C3 Touch and Type is reminiscent of older Nokia phones, but adds the ability to operate the device through a touchscreen.
The Nokia C6-01 features an 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash, 720p HD video recording and a 3.2in AMOLED touchscreen.
Nokia's C6 mobile phone may be cheap, but it is let down by poor build quality and clunky, outdated software.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- US House votes to undo broadband privacy rules
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- China devotes US$22 billion to domestic chip industry expansion
- PowerColor's Radeon RX 470 graphics card is down to $120
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Change Analyst/ Change ManagerNSW
- FTData Centre Technical SpecialistACT
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest AdvertSA
- FTInternal Recruitment | $36phVIC
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTMS Dynamics DevelopersNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTProject AnalystVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTService Desk Operations AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Vetting OfficerACT
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- FTReporting Analyst - HR / PayrollNSW
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW
- FTProcurement Business AnalystVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateNSW
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- FTETL Informatica DeveloperNSW