A fully featured smartphone in an incredibly tiny package, the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini is an Android phone with an impressive design.
Motorola's WX395 is an entry-level mobile phone
iPhone 4 review: The Apple iPhone 4's superb design, outstanding display and excellent camera make it an enticing smartphone.
The Motorola Quench offers all the features and benefits of the Google Android operating system and Motorola's MotoBlur software
Samsung Galaxy S review: The impressive Samsung Galaxy S boasts one of the best displays we've ever seen on a smartphone.
The Nokia C5 mobile phone is a mid-range handset with access to Nokia's Ovi application store
The budget-focussed HTC Smart borrows many design cues from the Android operating system, but has basic features and lacks a third-party application store
FM 2010 Handheld for iPhone allows users to carry the hopes, dreams and fortunes of their favourite football team in their pocket.
The Samsung B7620 Giorgio Armani is a fashion phone that runs Windows Mobile Professional 6.5
Plantronics Explorer 395 - a Bluetooth headset for everyday use
The Samsung B3410 is an entry-level touchscreen mobile phone that includes a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, but lacks 3G connectivity.
Samsung's GenoA (C3510) is an inexpensive touchscreen phone but the lack of 3G connectivity is disappointing
The HTC Droid Incredible might be the best Android phone available
If you're on a tight budget and can't afford a top-end Android smartphone, Millennius' Google Phone may be right up your alley.
Sony Ericsson's first Android smartphone, the XPERIA X10, looks impressive but falls behind some of the strong smartphone offerings from competitors
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- EU tells Google to make more concessions or face charges in antitrust dispute
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note Edge and Gear VR on sale from November
- Optus launches carrier aggregated LTE on 2300MHz spectrum
- Broken iPhone 6 screens, faulty batteries an easier fix
- Lyft acquires ride-sharing startup Hitch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.