A fully featured smartphone in an incredibly tiny package, the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini is an Android phone with an impressive design.
Motorola's WX395 is an entry-level mobile phone
iPhone 4 review: The Apple iPhone 4's superb design, outstanding display and excellent camera make it an enticing smartphone.
The Motorola Quench offers all the features and benefits of the Google Android operating system and Motorola's MotoBlur software
Samsung Galaxy S review: The impressive Samsung Galaxy S boasts one of the best displays we've ever seen on a smartphone.
The Nokia C5 mobile phone is a mid-range handset with access to Nokia's Ovi application store
The budget-focussed HTC Smart borrows many design cues from the Android operating system, but has basic features and lacks a third-party application store
FM 2010 Handheld for iPhone allows users to carry the hopes, dreams and fortunes of their favourite football team in their pocket.
The Samsung B7620 Giorgio Armani is a fashion phone that runs Windows Mobile Professional 6.5
Plantronics Explorer 395 - a Bluetooth headset for everyday use
The Samsung B3410 is an entry-level touchscreen mobile phone that includes a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, but lacks 3G connectivity.
Samsung's GenoA (C3510) is an inexpensive touchscreen phone but the lack of 3G connectivity is disappointing
The HTC Droid Incredible might be the best Android phone available
If you're on a tight budget and can't afford a top-end Android smartphone, Millennius' Google Phone may be right up your alley.
Sony Ericsson's first Android smartphone, the XPERIA X10, looks impressive but falls behind some of the strong smartphone offerings from competitors
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW