Microsoft's Kin One has slick software, but unimpressive hardware
Microsoft's Kin Two phone is stylish, but missing some key features
The relatively new art of wireless charging remains expensive and not without its flaws.
The Motorola DEXT smartphone offers MotoBlur, which unifies emails, SMS messages and social-networking services
Motorola's T325 Bluetooth speakerphone has basic features but it's well designed and easy to use
Olin's Wireless Charger for iPhone is convenient, but it has a few critical flaws and a high price tag
Free turn-by-turn navigation for Nokia smartphones
Nokia's N97 mini is, as its name suggests, a more compact version of the flagship N97
Aliph's attractive Jawbone Icon is an upgradable Bluetooth headset
It's not a smartphone, but LG's Mini (GD880) has a number of smartphone-like features including multitouch technology
HTC Desire review: Telstra's first Android smartphone in Australia, the HTC Desire is a superb handset.
The first Sony Ericsson mobile phone that runs Google's Android platform
Windows Phone 7 adds new social networking and productivity features all within a clean and touch-friendly interface.
Samsung's Omnia Pro is a capable but unexciting business phone
The Acer Liquid is a touchscreen smartphone equipped with Google Android 1.6
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 3 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 4 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IBM detects skin cancer more quickly with visual machine learning
- ICANN data compromised in spearphishing attack
- US agency sues Sprint for alleged unauthorized charges
- Top five smartphone disappointments of the year
- Microsoft helps crack developer problems with Bing-based tool
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.