The modu Phone is the world's first modular phone.
There are few differences between the Palm Pixi Plus and the original Pixi
The Nokia Mini N97 has strong hardware, but the OS feels dated
The XPERIA X2 suffers from just as many frustrating software issues as its bug-riddled predecessor
A compact slider with an unusual design
LG's New Chocolate Slide has the looks, but falls short under the hood
Handle your music and phone calls with these Bluetooth headphones
The Nica's movable arm lets you attach the headset to your ear
Dick Tracy and James Bond step aside - the LG watch phone has arrived
Nokia's first Linux-based smartphone is impressive but lacks polish
A massive 4.3in screen and HTC's superb Sense UI combine to make this the best Windows phone on the market
A rugged mobile phone designed to take a beating
Nokia's E72 offers some nice improvements over its popular predecessor, the E71.
The Sena Wallet Skin doesn't just look like an expensive wallet - it is one!
This social-networking phone doesn't have a great design, but it offers good value for money
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IBM Watson cooks up some new dishes
- Apple will keep pushing for a sales ban on Samsung products
- Facebook testing mobile searches for old posts
- Appeals court denies Oracle request to restore $1.3 billion judgment against SAP
- Boston's Bolt launches hardware companies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.