The modu Phone is the world's first modular phone.
There are few differences between the Palm Pixi Plus and the original Pixi
The Nokia Mini N97 has strong hardware, but the OS feels dated
The XPERIA X2 suffers from just as many frustrating software issues as its bug-riddled predecessor
A compact slider with an unusual design
LG's New Chocolate Slide has the looks, but falls short under the hood
Handle your music and phone calls with these Bluetooth headphones
The Nica's movable arm lets you attach the headset to your ear
Dick Tracy and James Bond step aside - the LG watch phone has arrived
Nokia's first Linux-based smartphone is impressive but lacks polish
A massive 4.3in screen and HTC's superb Sense UI combine to make this the best Windows phone on the market
A rugged mobile phone designed to take a beating
Nokia's E72 offers some nice improvements over its popular predecessor, the E71.
The Sena Wallet Skin doesn't just look like an expensive wallet - it is one!
This social-networking phone doesn't have a great design, but it offers good value for money
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
- Nikon 1 J5 mirrorless camera
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.