First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
BlackBerry Bold 9780 review: RIM's latest BlackBerry Bold may look the same as its predecessor, but more memory and the new BlackBerry 6 OS are welcome additions
LG Craze review: The LG Craze possesses a good physical keyboard and a sturdy design
Telstra Glide review: The Telstra Glide is a cheap prepaid mobile phone that is poorly designed and built
HP Veer preview: The HP Veer is a tiny smartphone with impressive specifications
Sony Ericsson Cedar review: An entry-level mobile phone with green credentials
HP Pre 3 preview: HP's Pre 3 gets a 3.6in capacitive touchscreen, slide-out keyboard
Google Nexus S review: Google's Nexus S may be the first smartphone to run the 2.3 "Gingerbread" version of the Android platform, but there is nothing revolutionary about this smartphone
Nokia C3 review: The C3 is well designed and has an excellent physical keyboard
HTC 7 Trophy review: The HTC 7 Trophy is a Windows Phone 7 smartphone that offers a 3.8in SLCD display and a 5-megapixel camera, but the 8GB of internal memory is disappointing.
Nokia C7 review: The Nokia C7 has a great metal body, excellent battery life and plenty of features, but is let down by unintuitive Symbian software.
Motorola CLIQ 2 preview: The CLIQ 2 boasts a 3.7in display, a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard and runs Android 2.2 or "Froyo"
Nokia E5 review: A QWERTY-equipped smartphone for business and leisure
The HTC Thunderbolt sports a 4.3in Super LCD screen, a front-facing video camera and a kickstand
Samsung Galaxy 580 review: The Galaxy 580 Android smartphone doesn't skimp on too many features, but is not great value when compared to the competition
HTC Desire Z review: HTC's Desire Z is an excellent smartphone but its biggest selling point -- the physical QWERTY keyboard -- has a poorly designed hinge mechanism
Latest News Articles
- LG's latest curved TV is a 105-inch world record breaker
- ARM server chip pioneer Calxeda shuts down
- Building products company halts SAP project, citing strategy shift
- IDC: Hobbyist programmers on the rise
- Governments want more Google content removed, with Turkey and Russia getting extra greedy
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »