Samsung Galaxy 580 review: The Galaxy 580 Android smartphone doesn't skimp on too many features, but is not great value when compared to the competition
HTC Desire Z review: HTC's Desire Z is an excellent smartphone but its biggest selling point -- the physical QWERTY keyboard -- has a poorly designed hinge mechanism
HTC HD7 review: The HD7's large screen and built-in kickstand make it an attractive option for multimedia buffs, but it isn't perfect.
Motorola Defy review: Motorola's latest smartphone is the first Android handset to be dust, water and scratch resistant
LG Optimus 7 review: This Windows Phone 7 smartphone boasts 16GB of internal memory
Motorola Flipout review: The Motorola Flipout is an Android phone with a quirky design
LG Optimus One review: A responsive touchscreen and the latest version of the Android OS make the LG Optimus One great value for money
Huawei IDEOS review: A cheap Android smartphone that offers excellent value for money
Motorola Milestone 2 review: The Motorola Milestone 2 offers an improved keyboard and HD video recording
HTC 7 Mozart review: This Windows Phone 7 smartphone features an attractive aluminium unibody design, but is let down by limited internal memory
HTC Desire HD review: HTC's new flagship Android smartphone won't be for everyone, but the Desire HD's massive screen and updated software make it one of the best phones on the market
Nokia N8 review: Nokia's N8 smartphone is an imaging and multimedia powerhouse, but its software is clunky and lacks polish compared to the iPhone, Google Android and even Windows Phone 7 smartphones
BlackBerry Torch review: The touchscreen-equipped BlackBerry Torch will be enticing for existing BlackBerry users, but offers no real incentive for others to switch to the platform.
Samsung Omnia 7 review: The Windows Phone 7-powered Omnia 7 smartphone includes an impressive 4in Super AMOLED display
Windows Phone 7 review: Microsoft's new mobile phone operating system -- Windows Phone 7 -- is slick, easy to use and well designed.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
- How to create Live Tiles for your Steam games in Windows
- Pompeo sworn in as CIA chief amid opposition from surveillance critics
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPFunctional Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Hadoop, Qlikview, SalesforceNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW