A smartphone is designed to help you keep in touch, and Android devices are no exception. Google's mobile operating system gives you plenty of robust ways to stay connected. Here's a tour to get you started.
Whether it's to get around your pesky Net restrictions at work, or just to keep in touch while you're out and about, accessing Facebook on your mobile phone has never been easier. We've compiled a short step-by-step guide on how you can keep in touch...
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
Mobile Internet access has been around for quite some time, but it's only recently that prices have fallen to make it affordable for almost anyone. These days, nearly every mobile phone can access the Internet, meaning you can stay connected wherever...
The first time you use an Android phone, one thing becomes immediately clear: You're not in Cupertino anymore.
Though your mobile phone keeps you more connected, it can also make things more complicated. Using a cell phone to track e-mail, text messages, instant messages, voicemail, Facebook, and Twitter can be a burden--after all, these social networking app...
The Android mobile operating system has an impressive set of keyboard shortcuts to help you fly through your phone without digging through the menus. A couple of quick key presses are all you need for most common tasks.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) recently started shipping its brand new mobile operating system (OS), BlackBerry handheld OS 5.0. The new software packs a variety of cool new features and enhancements, including improved mail-folder managem...
Apple lets you create customised ringtones for your iPhone; just right-click on any song you've purchased through the iTunes Store and select "Create Ringtone." You can even download ready-made ringtones through the iPhone's own iTunes Store app. The...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW