Here are 10 innovative technologies designed to the transformative Qi wireless charging standard that were on display at CES.
Behold your high-tech future
Here’s what’s grabbing our attention right now at the sprawling CES 2013 gadget show in Las Vegas
As a catch-all term, “mobile” can mean anything from a me-too app to an elaborate augmented reality platform.
No-code, low-code, and Cloud-based offerings give developers even more options for rapid prototyping and deployment of mobile apps
From Google Android development to crazy iPhone stunts, it’s been a busy year
Stuck for a last-minute gift? If your giftee is the proud owner of an iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch, there are plenty of gadgets to choose from. Here are some items that Apple fans will love.
Our look back at the highlights of the smartphone’s lightning-fast rise to prominence.
13 new things to put onto your iPad or tablet
Google's Android 4.2 release brings bold new flavors to the Jelly Bean platform. Here's a look at the new and noteworthy features it'll bring to your device.
Narcissism on the go has never been so easy.
With the fifth anniversary of the Google Android operating system’s release quickly approaching, we look back on the platform’s rise from also-ran to market leader.
Optus has activated its first 4G sites for customers in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast and in the Brisbane CBD.
The Samsung-designed device is the first in the Nexus line to directly challenge the iPad.
Googles LG-made Nexus is a powerhouse. Here's a first look at the latest entry in the company's Nexus line.
Latest News Articles
- LTE to make spectrum-rich richer in 2014: Analysys Mason
- Guide: Last-minute Christmas gifts
- Target customers' card data said to be at risk after store thefts
- Washington Post reports servers attacked, suspects Chinese hackers
- Toyota to bring fuel-cell concept car to CES
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »