Samsung has had its security enhanced smartphones and tablets approved for use by the US military.
Compuware has unveiled a free on-demand mobile application performance management (APM) service.
Consumers are calling for portable account numbers to enable easier switching between bank providers, but are concerned about banks sharing IT infrastructure to make this happen.
The professional association for public sector ICT management’s (Socitm) latest annual IT Trends report, now in its 26th year, has found that the use of smartphones, tablets and bring your own device (BYOD) schemes have come out as the top priorities...
As the mobile industry prepares to show off lots of new shiny gadgets at this month's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, a mergers and acquisitions specialist says the industry should forget about hyping them up and prepare for the dominance of soft...
The boom in smartphone sales will make cellphones the biggest user of flash memory this year, according to a market brief from analyst IHS.
Half of the world's top airlines are spending more this year on IT and telecoms, according to the annual SITA/Airline Business Airline IT Trends Survey.
Accenture is taking on 3,000 <a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/topics/nokia/">Nokia</a> staff who support and develop the Symbian operating system and support services.
A United Nations report into disaster relief calls for improved data sharing and technology collaboration between agencies to help save lives.
Cloud platforms are increasingly the "test bed for new collaborative experiences" in the enterprise, analyst Gene Leganza told Forrester's Enterprise Architecture Forum in London yesterday.
A small VoIP company has had to change its name after being threatened with legal action over its use of the word 'cloud' in its name by European Wi-Fi network The Cloud.
Private sector CIOs appear to be optimistic that the UK government's comprehensive spending review will not have a knock-on effect in their own patch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalized domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCProject Communications and Engagement SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Coordinator-Datacentre relocation backgroundNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- TPIntergration SpecialistQLD
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTWindows EngineerWA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperQLD