Samsung has had its security enhanced smartphones and tablets approved for use by the US military.
Compuware has unveiled a free on-demand mobile application performance management (APM) service.
Consumers are calling for portable account numbers to enable easier switching between bank providers, but are concerned about banks sharing IT infrastructure to make this happen.
The professional association for public sector ICT management’s (Socitm) latest annual IT Trends report, now in its 26th year, has found that the use of smartphones, tablets and bring your own device (BYOD) schemes have come out as the top priorities...
As the mobile industry prepares to show off lots of new shiny gadgets at this month's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, a mergers and acquisitions specialist says the industry should forget about hyping them up and prepare for the dominance of soft...
The boom in smartphone sales will make cellphones the biggest user of flash memory this year, according to a market brief from analyst IHS.
Half of the world's top airlines are spending more this year on IT and telecoms, according to the annual SITA/Airline Business Airline IT Trends Survey.
Accenture is taking on 3,000 <a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/topics/nokia/">Nokia</a> staff who support and develop the Symbian operating system and support services.
A United Nations report into disaster relief calls for improved data sharing and technology collaboration between agencies to help save lives.
Cloud platforms are increasingly the "test bed for new collaborative experiences" in the enterprise, analyst Gene Leganza told Forrester's Enterprise Architecture Forum in London yesterday.
A small VoIP company has had to change its name after being threatened with legal action over its use of the word 'cloud' in its name by European Wi-Fi network The Cloud.
Private sector CIOs appear to be optimistic that the UK government's comprehensive spending review will not have a knock-on effect in their own patch.
Latest News Articles
- Sony profit leaps on PlayStation 4 strength
- China's Xiaomi rises to fifth place in smartphone rankings
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Android grabs record 85 per cent smartphone share
- FCC chairman grills Verizon over data throttling
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $952.20 free shipping
- 42% off $579 free shipping
- 60% off $11.99
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »