Samsung has had its security enhanced smartphones and tablets approved for use by the US military.
Compuware has unveiled a free on-demand mobile application performance management (APM) service.
Consumers are calling for portable account numbers to enable easier switching between bank providers, but are concerned about banks sharing IT infrastructure to make this happen.
The professional association for public sector ICT management’s (Socitm) latest annual IT Trends report, now in its 26th year, has found that the use of smartphones, tablets and bring your own device (BYOD) schemes have come out as the top priorities...
As the mobile industry prepares to show off lots of new shiny gadgets at this month's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, a mergers and acquisitions specialist says the industry should forget about hyping them up and prepare for the dominance of soft...
The boom in smartphone sales will make cellphones the biggest user of flash memory this year, according to a market brief from analyst IHS.
Half of the world's top airlines are spending more this year on IT and telecoms, according to the annual SITA/Airline Business Airline IT Trends Survey.
Accenture is taking on 3,000 <a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/topics/nokia/">Nokia</a> staff who support and develop the Symbian operating system and support services.
A United Nations report into disaster relief calls for improved data sharing and technology collaboration between agencies to help save lives.
Cloud platforms are increasingly the "test bed for new collaborative experiences" in the enterprise, analyst Gene Leganza told Forrester's Enterprise Architecture Forum in London yesterday.
A small VoIP company has had to change its name after being threatened with legal action over its use of the word 'cloud' in its name by European Wi-Fi network The Cloud.
Private sector CIOs appear to be optimistic that the UK government's comprehensive spending review will not have a knock-on effect in their own patch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Order the OnePlus One from Australia
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- Yahoo squeezes out some growth
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW