Samsung has had its security enhanced smartphones and tablets approved for use by the US military.
Compuware has unveiled a free on-demand mobile application performance management (APM) service.
Consumers are calling for portable account numbers to enable easier switching between bank providers, but are concerned about banks sharing IT infrastructure to make this happen.
The professional association for public sector ICT management’s (Socitm) latest annual IT Trends report, now in its 26th year, has found that the use of smartphones, tablets and bring your own device (BYOD) schemes have come out as the top priorities...
As the mobile industry prepares to show off lots of new shiny gadgets at this month's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, a mergers and acquisitions specialist says the industry should forget about hyping them up and prepare for the dominance of soft...
The boom in smartphone sales will make cellphones the biggest user of flash memory this year, according to a market brief from analyst IHS.
Half of the world's top airlines are spending more this year on IT and telecoms, according to the annual SITA/Airline Business Airline IT Trends Survey.
Accenture is taking on 3,000 <a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/topics/nokia/">Nokia</a> staff who support and develop the Symbian operating system and support services.
A United Nations report into disaster relief calls for improved data sharing and technology collaboration between agencies to help save lives.
Cloud platforms are increasingly the "test bed for new collaborative experiences" in the enterprise, analyst Gene Leganza told Forrester's Enterprise Architecture Forum in London yesterday.
A small VoIP company has had to change its name after being threatened with legal action over its use of the word 'cloud' in its name by European Wi-Fi network The Cloud.
Private sector CIOs appear to be optimistic that the UK government's comprehensive spending review will not have a knock-on effect in their own patch.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Draytek Vigor 2952 SMB router overview
- 5 Best Australian smartphone deals
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- HMD's new Nokia 3310 turns back the clock -- and turns heads
- How the Virtual Data Room is boosting Mergers and Acquisitions
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW