Samsung has had its security enhanced smartphones and tablets approved for use by the US military.
Compuware has unveiled a free on-demand mobile application performance management (APM) service.
Consumers are calling for portable account numbers to enable easier switching between bank providers, but are concerned about banks sharing IT infrastructure to make this happen.
The professional association for public sector ICT management’s (Socitm) latest annual IT Trends report, now in its 26th year, has found that the use of smartphones, tablets and bring your own device (BYOD) schemes have come out as the top priorities...
As the mobile industry prepares to show off lots of new shiny gadgets at this month's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, a mergers and acquisitions specialist says the industry should forget about hyping them up and prepare for the dominance of soft...
The boom in smartphone sales will make cellphones the biggest user of flash memory this year, according to a market brief from analyst IHS.
Half of the world's top airlines are spending more this year on IT and telecoms, according to the annual SITA/Airline Business Airline IT Trends Survey.
Accenture is taking on 3,000 <a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/topics/nokia/">Nokia</a> staff who support and develop the Symbian operating system and support services.
A United Nations report into disaster relief calls for improved data sharing and technology collaboration between agencies to help save lives.
Cloud platforms are increasingly the "test bed for new collaborative experiences" in the enterprise, analyst Gene Leganza told Forrester's Enterprise Architecture Forum in London yesterday.
A small VoIP company has had to change its name after being threatened with legal action over its use of the word 'cloud' in its name by European Wi-Fi network The Cloud.
Private sector CIOs appear to be optimistic that the UK government's comprehensive spending review will not have a knock-on effect in their own patch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- How to find the cheapest flights
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT