A new generation of small tablets has reinvented entertainment on the go, but which is best? Find out now and gear up for holiday gift-buying
Both Google's and Apple's mobile platforms have security drawbacks and advantages. Is there a clear winner?
Samsung's Galaxy Note II is big, bright and powerful, with a number of new features. Here's an in-depth look at where it excels -- and where it falls short.
Facebook, which had been in the doghouse with Wall Street since it went public, wowed investors with its third-quarter report on Tuesday, in particular with its improvements and early results in the crucial mobile market.
Research In Motion continues to struggle as it works to finish the BlackBerry 10 operating system, but the audience at the London edition of the BlackBerry 10 Jam World Tour developer event still thinks the company can play an important role in the e...
Motorola's Droid Razr HD makes a lasting impression with its first-class build quality and outstanding battery life -- but the Android smartphone also has its fair share of flaws.
Navigating an app store can be tricky, with vague descriptions, dubious user reviews, and sometimes buggy apps. We searched for the best apps available.
iOS 5 has hit the stage, and eager users everywhere are getting ready to upgrade their devices. If you're concerned about the upgrade process, or simply want to know all your setup options before making the big switch, let us help you upgrade your iP...
When Apple senior vice president Scott Forstall took the wraps off iOS 5 at Monday's Worldwide Developers Conference keynote, he focused on ten of what he said were more than 200 new features in the next incarnation of Apple's mobile operating system...
With Apple preparing to talk about the future of iOS at its Worldwide Developers Conference in June, and the rumor mill churning, it's time for an old tradition: the iPhone feature wish list.
Roll out the welcome wagon, Android fans: It looks like you'll soon have a new place to shop.
The past year has been a remarkable one for smartphones, with the meteoric rise of Google's Android OS, the restart of Microsoft's mobile strategy with its much-ballyhooed release of Windows Phone 7 and the continuing success of Apple's iPhone, buoye...
Honeycomb is a whole different beast from the Android we've come to know. While previous versions of Google's mobile operating system were built for smartphones, Honeycomb -- also known as Android 3.0 -- is the first to be designed specifically for t...
When it comes to the bevy of new tablet computers coming to market, a tablet maker's brand will take on more significance than ever.
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why Continuum could draw customers from Apple and Android to Windows 10 mobile
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Alibaba sets up second data center in the US in $1B cloud expansion
- New California law requires warrants for access to private communications
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW