The flagship HTC U Ultra phone represents a bold new direction for HTC—one that doesn't include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Canada has recalled over 21,900 Galaxy Note7 smartphones after receiving a report of the overheating of the battery of one phone.
Since the release of the iPhone, ARM's chip designs have driven a mobile revolution. The small chip company has kept giants like Intel on their knees, and now it's on the verge of being acquired by Softbank for a stunning US$32 billion.
A quick comparison of Sony's mid-ranger and high-ender.
ARM, the company behind the architecture of most mobile processors, created its next-generation chip designs for sustained high performance and longer battery life.
Mobile device users installed nearly 156 billion mobile applications worldwide in 2015.
How Microsoft is building on widespread approval of Windows 10 to entice developers to develop on its platform.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
To much market chatter, Apple reported declining financials.
“Our early results also show there was an inventory buildup from holiday sales in the fourth quarter of 2015."
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Telstra responded to a recent string of outages on Sunday with 24 hours of free data for all mobile customers.
“The biggest challenge, and potential benefit for the PC market, is the integration of Windows 10 with Intel's Skylake architecture."
As Microsoft began shipping its HoloLens augmented reality headgear, the company gave journalists a sneak peek into how developers can create networked experiences.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantQLD
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectSA
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD