Australia continues to lose ground in the global broadband connection speed race.
One of the best ways LG takes advantage of its unique 18:9 display is in the camera. Let's take a closer look.
The flagship HTC U Ultra phone represents a bold new direction for HTC—one that doesn't include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Canada has recalled over 21,900 Galaxy Note7 smartphones after receiving a report of the overheating of the battery of one phone.
Since the release of the iPhone, ARM's chip designs have driven a mobile revolution. The small chip company has kept giants like Intel on their knees, and now it's on the verge of being acquired by Softbank for a stunning US$32 billion.
A quick comparison of Sony's mid-ranger and high-ender.
ARM, the company behind the architecture of most mobile processors, created its next-generation chip designs for sustained high performance and longer battery life.
Mobile device users installed nearly 156 billion mobile applications worldwide in 2015.
How Microsoft is building on widespread approval of Windows 10 to entice developers to develop on its platform.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
To much market chatter, Apple reported declining financials.
“Our early results also show there was an inventory buildup from holiday sales in the fourth quarter of 2015."
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Telstra responded to a recent string of outages on Sunday with 24 hours of free data for all mobile customers.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- FTProcurement Business AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTCitrix ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Co-OrdinaterNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCHyperion SpecialistQLD
- FTInfrastructure Analyst - Storage & Backup SystemsNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- FTSecurity Manager (Adviser)ACT
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW
- CC.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorVIC
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- FTData and Insights AnalystNSW