It looks like the iPhone will finally be coming to T-Mobile USA.
Extending its line of enterprise management software for mobile devices, Citrix is acquiring device management software provider Zenprise.
Sonos has updated its Controller app for iOS devices bringing AirPlay style streaming.
Apple and Samsung will return on Thursday to the San Jose courtroom where they battled over cell phone patents earlier this year, and Apple subsequently won damages of $1.05 billion.
Every time a new iPhone launches, AppStore downloads soar -- and app developers cheer.
Apple yesterday updated its iWork suite -- Pages, Numbers and Keynote -- for the iPad and iPhone, beefing up compatibility with Microsoft's Office.
Yahoo has acquired a video chat startup OnTheAir as the company focuses on mobile applications and services.
Android sales have declined in the U.S., helping iOS regain the top spot among smartphone platforms sold in the three-month period ending in October, according to the latest research from Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.
Smartphone shipments to retailers worldwide this year are expected to total 717 million, 45% more than shipped in 2011, IDC said Tuesday.
A U.S. appeals court has upheld the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's authority to require mobile carriers to enter into data roaming agreements with each other.
Apple has made some changes to the terms and conditions that govern the use of its popular iTunes and App stores.
Mobile network operator Orange will install Lookout's Mobile Security application on some of the Android-based tablets and smartphones it distributes starting in 2013, aiming to protect millions of subscribers in the first year alone.
Verizon Wireless will shut down its Verizon Video service later this month, as mobile operators gradually back away from specialized, branded services and embrace what third parties have built.
At the ripe old age of 20, text messaging is still a popular way to communicate, but there are signs that its best days are behind it.
In the fast moving world of technology, there are perhaps few things that have proved as resistant to change as the simple SMS text message.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Supreme Court kills $399M patent award against Samsung in Apple case
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- GoDaddy offers $1.8 billion for Host Europe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCChange Manager/ Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- FTProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- FTJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCAccount Executive - SMENSW
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD