Although Swype was once the champion of gesture-based typing for Android phones, it now faces some serious competition from the new SwiftKey Flow.
It looks like the iPhone will finally be coming to T-Mobile USA.
Extending its line of enterprise management software for mobile devices, Citrix is acquiring device management software provider Zenprise.
Sonos has updated its Controller app for iOS devices bringing AirPlay style streaming.
Apple and Samsung will return on Thursday to the San Jose courtroom where they battled over cell phone patents earlier this year, and Apple subsequently won damages of $1.05 billion.
Every time a new iPhone launches, AppStore downloads soar -- and app developers cheer.
Apple yesterday updated its iWork suite -- Pages, Numbers and Keynote -- for the iPad and iPhone, beefing up compatibility with Microsoft's Office.
Yahoo has acquired a video chat startup OnTheAir as the company focuses on mobile applications and services.
Android sales have declined in the U.S., helping iOS regain the top spot among smartphone platforms sold in the three-month period ending in October, according to the latest research from Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.
Smartphone shipments to retailers worldwide this year are expected to total 717 million, 45% more than shipped in 2011, IDC said Tuesday.
A U.S. appeals court has upheld the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's authority to require mobile carriers to enter into data roaming agreements with each other.
Apple has made some changes to the terms and conditions that govern the use of its popular iTunes and App stores.
Mobile network operator Orange will install Lookout's Mobile Security application on some of the Android-based tablets and smartphones it distributes starting in 2013, aiming to protect millions of subscribers in the first year alone.
Verizon Wireless will shut down its Verizon Video service later this month, as mobile operators gradually back away from specialized, branded services and embrace what third parties have built.
At the ripe old age of 20, text messaging is still a popular way to communicate, but there are signs that its best days are behind it.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Radeon Vega logo, graphics card design revealed at AMD's Ryzen event
- GeForce website countdown teases Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti graphics card launch at GDC
- Valve launches SteamVR support for Linux, opens the door for more SteamVR hardware
- Samsung's Monitorless concept swaps your PC display for augmented sunglasses
- AMD Ryzen benchmark preview: Ryzen 7 outperforms Intel's best
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityACT
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTBI Developer l Microstrategy , HadoopNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW