Android has a lot going for it, but as the last week has shown its approach to selling and distributing applications is going to need some improvement. Ever since launching Android in 2007, Google has gone out of its way to making the mobile operatin...
SAS Institute is teaming up with mobile BI (business intelligence) vendor Mellmo to bring analytic applications to Apple's iPhone and iPad, the companies announced Tuesday.
There was a disturbance in the force this past week. Did you notice? Apple publicly made a positive security move. Seriously. (Stop laughing!)
Research in Motion (RIM) has confirmed that its chief marketing Officer, Keith Pardy, is departing for personal reasons, a move that has provoked renewed concerns about RIM's marketing efforts.
Not getting enough sleep these days? You may have to blame your computer or your mobile phone.
For only the second time, Google last weekend remotely deleted Android apps from users' phones.
TeliaSonera will use a modem from ZTE to allow users to access its LTE (Long Term Evolution) network using multiple spectrum bands, and in the process open the door for using the network technology in both cities and rural areas, the operator said on...
With consumers using the cloud service providers more often for their data storage, analysts are raising the prospect that iPad 2 buyers will look to save money by getting versions that have less on-device storage.
Android smartphones beat out iPhone and BlackBerry devices for the first time in the U.S. in the latest Nielsen Co. survey conducted just prior to Verizon Wireless sales of the iPhone.
Samsung could be prepping an 8.9-inch tablet computer to unveil at a March 22 event in Orlando, based on content in invitations sent to press yesterday and earlier rumors.
Four operators will be able to offer mobile broadband in the 800MHz band, which is especially well-suited for rural areas, after a spectrum auction in Sweden, local telecommunications regulator PTS said on Friday.
Microsoft is again updating Samsung's Windows Phone 7-based smartphones, after technical problems forced a halt to the program, it said in a <a href="http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/windowsphone/archive/2011/02/23/more-answers-about-our-fi...
The iPad 2 is finally here (well, actually shipping March 11). The tech industry, which has been keeping a sharp eye on the rise of the disruptive tablet, as well as making smart predictions about the iPad 2 for months, was pretty much on the mark. T...
By the time that Apple CEO Steve Jobs wrapped up today's launch of a revamped iPad, analysts were already calling it "incremental" and pointing out that it the new tablet delivers "no surprises."
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took a San Francisco stage to introduce his company's newest iPad.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager - ProcurementNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTDeployment Project EngineerVIC
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager (Network Roll-Out)NSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- FTChange AnalystVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)VIC
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Information Management SMENSW