Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took a San Francisco stage to introduce his company's newest iPad.
A teardown analysis of Motorola's Xoom tablet by IHS iSuppli found its materials cost nearly $360, compared with $320 for materials in the comparable 32GB iPad 3G.
Apple should get a jump on the tablet competition Wednesday by dropping the price of the iPad and expanding its distribution, an analyst said today.
Deutsche Telekom has joined the growing number of operators that will upgrade mobile networks to offer 42M bps (bits per second), it said on Tuesday at the Cebit trade show in Hanover.
Traditional helpers in disaster relief, such as the U.N. and world governments, provided aid after a massive earthquake devastated Haiti in January 2010, leveled Port-au-Prince, claimed 230,000 lives and <a href="http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organi...
Did you already go ahead and root your shiny new Motorola Xoom? If you did, you are no longer eligible for a 4G upgrade from Motorola. Sending in a rooted Xoom will just result in Motorola sending it back to you, sans 4G capabilities.
Nokia and Microsoft joining forces to better compete with Apple and Google's Android OS will be good for the smartphone market, Vodafone Germany's CEO Jan Geldmacher said in an <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr72zluB44g">interview</a> at the...
Poor etiquette by mobile users is rampant and getting worse every day as use of smartphones and other wireless devices continues to mushroom, according to an Ipsos survey of U.S. adults.
Microsoft's recent deal with Nokia will put Windows Phone 7 on millions of Nokia mobile phones around the world. Microsoft in turn will shower billions of dollars on Nokia in marketing, engineering and other costs. The companies hope that together, t...
Sick of waiting for pages to load on your mobile device? Get an iPad or iPhone. That's the upshot of a mobile browser speed study done by a company called Gomez. They found that Apple's mobile version of Safari was fastest and BlackBerry's browser th...
T-Mobile USA suffered a net loss of 23,000 customers in the fourth quarter but gained 1 million smartphone users, which helped to increase the data revenue that the carrier pulled in from an average subscriber.
Major handset makers meeting on Friday in Taipei gave their nod to a final version of the world's first advanced LTE mobile data standard, which will raise transfer speeds to 1Gbps.
Microsoft said a "technical issue" is to blame for the recent Windows Phone 7 software update problems that have bricked about 10 percent of devices trying to upgrade. The update snafu mostly appears to be affecting Samsung devices. Microsoft hasn't...
Many of my friends hate Apple. They hate Apple's arrogance and the way the company manipulates the market. A great example of what they despise: Apple recently kicked out all book reading apps other than its own nice-to-look-at-but-not-well-featured-...
1. It really is fast. TeliaSonera, the Swedish carrier that in 2009 launched the first major commercial long-term evolution (LTE) service, delivered an average downstream speed of 33.4Mbps in informal tests last year. Verizon Wireless, which is using...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn will help people in India train for semi-skilled jobs
- Microsoft seeks Indian customers with exclusive Skype Lite app
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch first Aussie first 4.5G network
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
- Redfin CTO says machine learning needs human help
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA Engineer with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.NSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC