When Google announced on Monday that it would create a new holding company called Alphabet, of which Google Inc. will be just one part, Larry Page said the new structure would allow the company to get more ambitious things done. But there was still a...
Salesforce has long been a proponent of wearable computing's enterprise potential, and on Tuesday it showed off five new Apple Watch apps created specifically for business users.
Microsoft will begin inviting users to test the new iOS and Android apps of Skype for Business, the enterprise communications software whose latest version was launched a few months ago.
Digium has launched open source SDKs that aim to make it easier for developers to add voice and video calling, instant messaging, and push notifications to their Android and iOS apps.
Ads have long been part of the trade-off for users of the free Web, but the rise of ad blockers is making it increasingly difficult for publishers to sustain that ad-supported model.
They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. With Nest's motion-sensing camera, that prevention will put a dent in your wallet.
Microsoft jumped further into the smartwatch app market Thursday, launching a trio of applications that put its services on users' wrists.
Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
Sprig, a startup whose mobile app lets users order food and have it delivered, is changing the status of its delivery drivers from contractors to employees.
A lawsuit alleging that Apple mishandles the text messages of people who switch from an iPhone to an Android smartphone can't proceed as a class-action case.
Facebook is giving businesses more reasons to use Facebook Messenger to reach customers.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will decide this week which mobile carriers will control billions of dollars worth of prime wireless spectrum scheduled to be auctioned next year.
Some Apple mobile users have been encountering a pop-up message that is particularly difficult to close.
Despite what it said in November, Microsoft has confirmed that not all Lumia smartphones will be upgraded to Windows 10.
Facebook has posted strong sales results for the second quarter, showing continued success in its advertising business, though its costs also rose sharply.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCFMW DevelopersACT