Facebook users will soon start to see more posts higher in their feeds tied to popular events or topics of conversation, with less relevant posts getting pushed farther down.
Network operator Orange wants to help businesses deliver relevant information to their customers, and keep track of things and people, with three new services that take advantage of its mobile networks.
A bug in Apple's HealthKit -- a back-end feature in iOS 8 -- is delaying the launch of outside developers' fitness and health apps, the company said Wednesday.
Box foresees a significant jump in usage of its iPad and iPhone app resulting from one of the new extensions Apple will launch with the new iOS 8.
Lyft is bringing its car-pooling service to Los Angeles, even while California regulators say it's illegal.
Uber appears determined not to stand down in the face of a regulatory challenge to its new shared ride service.
New car-pool services sold by ride-sharing companies including Uber and Lyft are illegal in California, according to state regulators.
The line between TV and mobile services is blurring, and in many cases that blur in between them is a cloud.
The Frankfurt Regional Court has denied Uber Technologies' request to suspend a nationwide ban in Germany on its ride-sharing UberPop service, a court spokesman said Thursday.
SAP and Ericsson have joined forces to help enterprises manage mobile devices and apps as a service.
T-Mobile USA is making a big bet on Wi-Fi, offering unlimited voice calls and text messaging over any Wi-Fi network on every new smartphone it sells, including on networks outside the U.S.
Twitter wants to help more mobile developers build apps so it will show them how during its first-ever mobile developer conference, called "Flight."
The keynote stage at CTIA became a net neutrality boxing ring again on Wednesday as the head of the show's sponsor, CTIA President and CEO Meredith Attwell Baker, sharply disagreed with Tuesday's comments by FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler about how the mob...
Oppo Mobile launched in Sydney on September 2 and already has ambitions to be “known as a leader in manufacture”.
Back-end technology that AT&T implemented partly for VoLTE (voice over LTE) will help make the Apple Watch and other connected devices useful.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PlayStation 4)
- Kogan offers $329 Windows 8.1 laptop with good specs
- Tablet craze calms down as iPad shipments decline
- DT and Informatica service links Cloud, on-premises apps, data
- Twitter, in time for the holidays, puts digital coupons in your feed
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT