A stunning screen and a stylus aren’t enough to justify the ridiculous price tag of this buggy phone
Motorola looks to expand the capability of the Moto Z with a family of add-on adapters.
The Galaxy Note 7 is worth the cash if you're keen on carrying the equivalent of a tiny computer in your pocket.
Samsung has registered two U.S. patents for technology that would connect tiny plates with ‘robotic muscles’ in a matrix to enable Smartphones to be bent and retain virtually any shape.
Was the Lumia 650 the end of the line for Lumia handsets? Looks like it.
HTC has unveiled its new HTC 10 flagship phone. Carved out of a solid block of aluminium the 5.2in display sits behind a layer of glass that covers the entire front. Key features include 24-bit audio, a double-optical-image-stabilized-camera-system, ...
You know you can surf the Net on your Android phone--but did you know that the same phone can also enable you to surf the Net from your PC?
There have been some gushing reviews of this phone in the past couple of days. But to us, there is one persistent problem that is enough to make the biggest Fanboi stop and think for a moment. If you really want to buy one, even if (as with us) you’v...
Videos about mobiles phones
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- Spanish police nab suspected hacker behind Neverquest banking malware
- Google pushed developers to fix security flaws in 275,000 Android apps
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT