Samsung has registered two U.S. patents for technology that would connect tiny plates with ‘robotic muscles’ in a matrix to enable Smartphones to be bent and retain virtually any shape.
Was the Lumia 650 the end of the line for Lumia handsets? Looks like it.
HTC has unveiled its new HTC 10 flagship phone. Carved out of a solid block of aluminium the 5.2in display sits behind a layer of glass that covers the entire front. Key features include 24-bit audio, a double-optical-image-stabilized-camera-system, ...
You know you can surf the Net on your Android phone--but did you know that the same phone can also enable you to surf the Net from your PC?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Smartphone market inches back to growth with Samsung holding lead
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC