The Waikato District Health Board service lets patients talk to their hospital doctor over their smartphone from home rather than having to travel to an appointment.
Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
Chip giant Intel has announced it will reduce its global workforce by “up to” 12,000 staff – or an approximately 11 percent of all workers at the company. Clearly it’s not all plain sailing for Intel as the business plans to realign its focus away fr...
Apple's focus on security means it will eventually offer Macs equipped with an ARM processor, Creative Strategies analyst Ben Bavarian said.
Intel's rise and fall in tablets are starting to resemble the company's misadventures in netbooks less than a decade ago.
A series of powerful earthquakes that shook southwest Japan has also disrupted the electronics supply chain. Sony, Mitsubishi Electric and chip-maker Renesas are among the companies with factories in the area.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
“Business leaders understand the need to invest in their security infrastructure, but that isn’t translating..."
Telstra opened pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge at 12.01am on Friday, February 26. Customers pre-ordering these phones will receive a free Samsung Gear VR, while stocks last.
Google said it will alert users in their search results page to corresponding webpages that have been optimized to run fast on smartphones and tablets.
The lifespan of consumer electronic and electrical devices is getting ever shorter, and it's at least partly our fault, not just the manufacturers', according to a new study published by Germany's Environment Agency (UBA).
Most of the excitement at Mobile World Congress this month will be about 5G, which won't officially exist until 2020. But vendors will also be showing off new ways to speed up the 3G and 4G networks most people are using today.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Samsung Electronics will be making Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 chips for smartphones and other devices, refueling speculation that the chips could find their way into the South Korean giant's premium smartphones, thus winning back lost busines...
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple sales, profits fall again but a brighter outlook ahead
- AWS quietly launches tool for migrating on-premesis apps to the cloud
- Intel wants to make its IoT chips see, think, and act
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
- Critical account creation flaws patched in popular Joomla CMS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Commercial LinesVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Mid/Junior levelVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCMultiple Defence Opportunities - NV2SA
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCProject Reporting Officer - Tabelau exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCMultiple Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTArcSight/SIEM Platform Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Data Migration - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCQuality Assurance LeadNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Voice & VideoACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTData ScientistSA
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCProgram ManagerACT