Whether you want to lower your cell phone bill or find true love, there's usually a way around your problems
We scour the F500 list to home in on the largest tech companies gracing the list.
We’ve collected several tips for Microsoft’s popular tablet computer.
From Android M to Google Photos to the updates to Google Play, here are the most important announcements at Google I/O 2015.
Check out what actually happened at Google’s big annual shindig in San Francisco.
A look ahead to this week's Big Google Thing in San Francisco on May 28 and 29.
These are great! But be patient, 'cause they need a bit more time to be fully baked.
Microsoft’s new tablet, the Surface 3, is looking to be a compelling option to Apple’s iPad. Here are seven reasons the Surface 3 may make you want to leave your iPad at home.
At an event to launch the Apple Watch, Apple also made several announcements regarding Apple TV, HBO, Macbook, and other products.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
The Microsoft of today is not the same as the Microsoft as yesterday, and Satya Nadella's appointment as CEO was the catalyst.
No more is it enough to think that securing your iPhone with a simple 4 digit PIN is adequate.
With the impending release of the Apple Watch, the smartwatch market is set to take off in 2015. Here's how it got to this point.
If you're not using widgets, you're simply not realizing the true value of your Android smartphone or tablet. CIO.com's Al Sacco shares a collection of his favorite widgets, all free and all very much worth a download.
CES is a consumer show, but there are plenty of nifty tools for businesses too.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Android malware masquerades as Nintendo game emulator
- Lizard Squad hacker draws suspended sentence for online attacks
- Oracle gets September trial date against Rimini Street
- Inside Australia's most exclusive car club: Tesla
- Data center group tightens certification rules for service providers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW