The Waikato District Health Board service lets patients talk to their hospital doctor over their smartphone from home rather than having to travel to an appointment.
Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
Chip giant Intel has announced it will reduce its global workforce by “up to” 12,000 staff – or an approximately 11 percent of all workers at the company. Clearly it’s not all plain sailing for Intel as the business plans to realign its focus away fr...
Apple's focus on security means it will eventually offer Macs equipped with an ARM processor, Creative Strategies analyst Ben Bavarian said.
Intel's rise and fall in tablets are starting to resemble the company's misadventures in netbooks less than a decade ago.
A series of powerful earthquakes that shook southwest Japan has also disrupted the electronics supply chain. Sony, Mitsubishi Electric and chip-maker Renesas are among the companies with factories in the area.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
“Business leaders understand the need to invest in their security infrastructure, but that isn’t translating..."
Telstra opened pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge at 12.01am on Friday, February 26. Customers pre-ordering these phones will receive a free Samsung Gear VR, while stocks last.
Google said it will alert users in their search results page to corresponding webpages that have been optimized to run fast on smartphones and tablets.
The lifespan of consumer electronic and electrical devices is getting ever shorter, and it's at least partly our fault, not just the manufacturers', according to a new study published by Germany's Environment Agency (UBA).
Most of the excitement at Mobile World Congress this month will be about 5G, which won't officially exist until 2020. But vendors will also be showing off new ways to speed up the 3G and 4G networks most people are using today.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Samsung Electronics will be making Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 chips for smartphones and other devices, refueling speculation that the chips could find their way into the South Korean giant's premium smartphones, thus winning back lost busines...
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT