The Waikato District Health Board service lets patients talk to their hospital doctor over their smartphone from home rather than having to travel to an appointment.
Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
Chip giant Intel has announced it will reduce its global workforce by “up to” 12,000 staff – or an approximately 11 percent of all workers at the company. Clearly it’s not all plain sailing for Intel as the business plans to realign its focus away fr...
Apple's focus on security means it will eventually offer Macs equipped with an ARM processor, Creative Strategies analyst Ben Bavarian said.
Intel's rise and fall in tablets are starting to resemble the company's misadventures in netbooks less than a decade ago.
A series of powerful earthquakes that shook southwest Japan has also disrupted the electronics supply chain. Sony, Mitsubishi Electric and chip-maker Renesas are among the companies with factories in the area.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
“Business leaders understand the need to invest in their security infrastructure, but that isn’t translating..."
Telstra opened pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge at 12.01am on Friday, February 26. Customers pre-ordering these phones will receive a free Samsung Gear VR, while stocks last.
Google said it will alert users in their search results page to corresponding webpages that have been optimized to run fast on smartphones and tablets.
The lifespan of consumer electronic and electrical devices is getting ever shorter, and it's at least partly our fault, not just the manufacturers', according to a new study published by Germany's Environment Agency (UBA).
Most of the excitement at Mobile World Congress this month will be about 5G, which won't officially exist until 2020. But vendors will also be showing off new ways to speed up the 3G and 4G networks most people are using today.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Samsung Electronics will be making Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 chips for smartphones and other devices, refueling speculation that the chips could find their way into the South Korean giant's premium smartphones, thus winning back lost busines...
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Digital vision must be led from the top-down
- Toyota, Volkswagen partner ride-hailing companies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW