Telstra has extended its 17 year partnership with the National Rugby League (NRL), signing a five year naming and mobile digital rights agreement providing access to the best free and subscription content, including great live NRL action on mobiles.
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Telecommunications company, Amaysim, has launched its new Unlimited 1GB plan in Australia for $24.90. The company said, in a statement, that this new plan was launched with the budget conscious consumer in mind.
It's the biggest week in payment technology since Apple Pay was introduced last year, and the changes could have a long-term impact on how you buy goods and services in stores.
Apple CEO Tim Cook said Tuesday that the most successful businesses will be those that use mobile devices the best moving forward.
Rain, hail or shine (in the case of Sydney non-stop torrential rain and bellowing wind) the iLovers camped outside Sydney’s Apple store on George Street to nab what’s known as one of the world’s most popular devices.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
The hottest smartwatches at IFA in Berlin are Motorola's Moto 360s and the Gear S2s from Samsung Electronics. Here is how they compare.
Security company G Data has identified more than 20 mobile phones that have malware installed despite being marketed as new, according to a research report.
It's for Android devices and available currently in four languages: Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Indonesian
Wireless charging is starting to make headlines, with companies like Samsung pushing the technology in its Galaxy line of smartphones. But did you know wireless charging goes back as far as the early 1900s?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it breaks, buy a replacement part on eBay and stubbornly refuse to upgrade.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Smartphone market inches back to growth with Samsung holding lead
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC