Telstra has extended its 17 year partnership with the National Rugby League (NRL), signing a five year naming and mobile digital rights agreement providing access to the best free and subscription content, including great live NRL action on mobiles.
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Telecommunications company, Amaysim, has launched its new Unlimited 1GB plan in Australia for $24.90. The company said, in a statement, that this new plan was launched with the budget conscious consumer in mind.
It's the biggest week in payment technology since Apple Pay was introduced last year, and the changes could have a long-term impact on how you buy goods and services in stores.
Apple CEO Tim Cook said Tuesday that the most successful businesses will be those that use mobile devices the best moving forward.
Rain, hail or shine (in the case of Sydney non-stop torrential rain and bellowing wind) the iLovers camped outside Sydney’s Apple store on George Street to nab what’s known as one of the world’s most popular devices.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
The hottest smartwatches at IFA in Berlin are Motorola's Moto 360s and the Gear S2s from Samsung Electronics. Here is how they compare.
Security company G Data has identified more than 20 mobile phones that have malware installed despite being marketed as new, according to a research report.
It's for Android devices and available currently in four languages: Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Indonesian
Wireless charging is starting to make headlines, with companies like Samsung pushing the technology in its Galaxy line of smartphones. But did you know wireless charging goes back as far as the early 1900s?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it breaks, buy a replacement part on eBay and stubbornly refuse to upgrade.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Attackers deploy rogue proxies on computers to hijack HTTPS traffic
- Intel's new Kaby Lake chips for PC: Here's the company's vision
- New ransomware threat deletes files from Linux web servers
- HPE is betting big on AI to fuel your apps and analytics
- Apple must repay $14.5 billion in underpaid taxes in Ireland
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160915/SSA/893Asia
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW