Apple’s rumoured iPhone 6 display can withstand stabbings and other assaults to little effect based on a video leak by online personality Marques Brownlee.
We all know what a picture's worth. These websites use graphics to display everything from Twitter traffic to births and deaths, in ways that truly drive home what words alone cannot.
Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Android L is full of tweaks and enhancements. Here are just a few!
The new Android version comes with a UI refresh, not new features alone
They were flat. Many had pens or touchscreens. And most of them died. Swipe back in time to see how tablets have evolved to the Surface, iPad, and Android slates we use today.
CE Week, a New York City-based exhibition from the same folks who bring you the huge CES show in Las Vegas, attracts vendors who are showing new, innovative or just-plain-weird products. Here is a sampling of what we saw.
A new version of Android, a TV suite and a whole lot more.
Take a look back at the best of the Photoshopped speculation surrounding one of the most-hyped tech devices.
Get ready for 2014's Google I/O by looking back at some of the biggest moments and announcements from previous years
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Garmin is set to launch a touchscreen GPS golf watch which intends to improve golfers’ swing consistency and synchronisation with the help of a set of metrics and training tools.
In the blink of an eye, a technology that's on top today can be made obsolete by the next big thing. Six futurists predict which of today's common technologies are headed for the scrap heap, and what will replace them.
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- IBM promises a one-stop analytics shop with AI-powered big data platform
- Yahoo's claim of 'state-sponsored' hackers meets with skepticism
- GE, Bosch and open source could bring more IoT tools
- New Mac Trojan uses the Russian space program as a front
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW