Seven years after its initial launch, the iPhone has come a long way in terms of its feature set.
Apple’s rumoured iPhone 6 display can withstand stabbings and other assaults to little effect based on a video leak by online personality Marques Brownlee.
We all know what a picture's worth. These websites use graphics to display everything from Twitter traffic to births and deaths, in ways that truly drive home what words alone cannot.
Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Android L is full of tweaks and enhancements. Here are just a few!
The new Android version comes with a UI refresh, not new features alone
They were flat. Many had pens or touchscreens. And most of them died. Swipe back in time to see how tablets have evolved to the Surface, iPad, and Android slates we use today.
CE Week, a New York City-based exhibition from the same folks who bring you the huge CES show in Las Vegas, attracts vendors who are showing new, innovative or just-plain-weird products. Here is a sampling of what we saw.
A new version of Android, a TV suite and a whole lot more.
Take a look back at the best of the Photoshopped speculation surrounding one of the most-hyped tech devices.
Get ready for 2014's Google I/O by looking back at some of the biggest moments and announcements from previous years
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Garmin is set to launch a touchscreen GPS golf watch which intends to improve golfers’ swing consistency and synchronisation with the help of a set of metrics and training tools.
In the blink of an eye, a technology that's on top today can be made obsolete by the next big thing. Six futurists predict which of today's common technologies are headed for the scrap heap, and what will replace them.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
- Microsoft's Docs.com is sharing dangerously sensitive personal files and information
- Meet PC Building Simulator, a DIY teaching tool that could be the novice's best friend
- Switching from Mac to PC, Part 3: The software challenge
PCW Evaluation Team
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTCitrix ArchitectNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- CC.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCMicrostrategy DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication PackagerNSW
- CCDigital Business ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Accounting SoftwareNSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTSenior BANSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW