Apple’s rumoured iPhone 6 display can withstand stabbings and other assaults to little effect based on a video leak by online personality Marques Brownlee.
We all know what a picture's worth. These websites use graphics to display everything from Twitter traffic to births and deaths, in ways that truly drive home what words alone cannot.
Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Android L is full of tweaks and enhancements. Here are just a few!
The new Android version comes with a UI refresh, not new features alone
They were flat. Many had pens or touchscreens. And most of them died. Swipe back in time to see how tablets have evolved to the Surface, iPad, and Android slates we use today.
CE Week, a New York City-based exhibition from the same folks who bring you the huge CES show in Las Vegas, attracts vendors who are showing new, innovative or just-plain-weird products. Here is a sampling of what we saw.
A new version of Android, a TV suite and a whole lot more.
Take a look back at the best of the Photoshopped speculation surrounding one of the most-hyped tech devices.
Get ready for 2014's Google I/O by looking back at some of the biggest moments and announcements from previous years
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Garmin is set to launch a touchscreen GPS golf watch which intends to improve golfers’ swing consistency and synchronisation with the help of a set of metrics and training tools.
In the blink of an eye, a technology that's on top today can be made obsolete by the next big thing. Six futurists predict which of today's common technologies are headed for the scrap heap, and what will replace them.
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCTechnical BI Business Analyst- Informatica, Oracle OBIEENSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW