Vodafone is apologising to customers for nationwide mobile network outages by offering unlimited data usage within Australia from midnight Friday, June 20, to 3:00am on Monday, June 23 (AEST).
The Asia-Pacific region now accounts for half of all mobile subscribers worldwide, according to the GSMA.
From new chips to super-fast storage and amazing connectivity improvements, the future of computing was unveiled at Computex.
Some industries adopt technology more quickly than others, but even the most careful and slowest-moving industries have bought into the value of mobile apps. Here are the top 10 apps in each of six major industries.
These are the announcements that got the crowd excited at WWDC 2014.
Heading out on the road? Be sure you have these critical business apps on your Android device
Smartwatches are the 'it' gadgets this summer, and they'll only get hotter as notable new devices become available. Here's a look at the best smartwatches on the market, plus a few that are rumored to be on the way.
Heroes, bugs, puzzlers, baseball and more fill this list of popular Apple iPhone, iPad games
Just because Gates has given up his role as Microsoft's Chairman doesn't mean he's slowing down…
Vivid Live 2014 is the biggest, brightest and most involving chapter yet of the festival that invigorates Sydney's late autumn/early winter, each year.
Private servers, WiFi camera monitors, remote management -- further proof that the iPad is an IT pro essential
Newest Microsoft Surface device built as both a tablet and an enterprise desktop replacement
If you see anybody trying to pass off these 'prototypes' as real, don’t take them seriously
Everything you need to know about Apple’s retail stores.
Google's sensors avoid trouble, even when other drivers try to distract the cars
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- The network matters for storage innovation
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC