The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
Vodafone is apologising to customers for nationwide mobile network outages by offering unlimited data usage within Australia from midnight Friday, June 20, to 3:00am on Monday, June 23 (AEST).
The Asia-Pacific region now accounts for half of all mobile subscribers worldwide, according to the GSMA.
From new chips to super-fast storage and amazing connectivity improvements, the future of computing was unveiled at Computex.
Some industries adopt technology more quickly than others, but even the most careful and slowest-moving industries have bought into the value of mobile apps. Here are the top 10 apps in each of six major industries.
These are the announcements that got the crowd excited at WWDC 2014.
Heading out on the road? Be sure you have these critical business apps on your Android device
Smartwatches are the 'it' gadgets this summer, and they'll only get hotter as notable new devices become available. Here's a look at the best smartwatches on the market, plus a few that are rumored to be on the way.
Heroes, bugs, puzzlers, baseball and more fill this list of popular Apple iPhone, iPad games
Just because Gates has given up his role as Microsoft's Chairman doesn't mean he's slowing down…
Vivid Live 2014 is the biggest, brightest and most involving chapter yet of the festival that invigorates Sydney's late autumn/early winter, each year.
Private servers, WiFi camera monitors, remote management -- further proof that the iPad is an IT pro essential
Newest Microsoft Surface device built as both a tablet and an enterprise desktop replacement
If you see anybody trying to pass off these 'prototypes' as real, don’t take them seriously
Everything you need to know about Apple’s retail stores.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Porsche Design's Book One looks to outrace Microsoft's Surface Book
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Google is giving away a Chromecast with the Google Home
- SK Telecom pushes for interoperable quantum crypto systems
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTHR Payroll ConsultantQLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW