Vodafone is apologising to customers for nationwide mobile network outages by offering unlimited data usage within Australia from midnight Friday, June 20, to 3:00am on Monday, June 23 (AEST).
The Asia-Pacific region now accounts for half of all mobile subscribers worldwide, according to the GSMA.
From new chips to super-fast storage and amazing connectivity improvements, the future of computing was unveiled at Computex.
Some industries adopt technology more quickly than others, but even the most careful and slowest-moving industries have bought into the value of mobile apps. Here are the top 10 apps in each of six major industries.
These are the announcements that got the crowd excited at WWDC 2014.
Heading out on the road? Be sure you have these critical business apps on your Android device
Smartwatches are the 'it' gadgets this summer, and they'll only get hotter as notable new devices become available. Here's a look at the best smartwatches on the market, plus a few that are rumored to be on the way.
Heroes, bugs, puzzlers, baseball and more fill this list of popular Apple iPhone, iPad games
Just because Gates has given up his role as Microsoft's Chairman doesn't mean he's slowing down…
Vivid Live 2014 is the biggest, brightest and most involving chapter yet of the festival that invigorates Sydney's late autumn/early winter, each year.
Private servers, WiFi camera monitors, remote management -- further proof that the iPad is an IT pro essential
Newest Microsoft Surface device built as both a tablet and an enterprise desktop replacement
If you see anybody trying to pass off these 'prototypes' as real, don’t take them seriously
Everything you need to know about Apple’s retail stores.
Google's sensors avoid trouble, even when other drivers try to distract the cars
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPChange MangerACT
- TPGIS Project ManagerVIC
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- CCQuality Assurance LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Windows Server) 161031/AP/962Asia
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- CCSAP GRC ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Perl Developer | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (Lotus Notes) 161101/SITA/571Asia
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW