The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
Vodafone is apologising to customers for nationwide mobile network outages by offering unlimited data usage within Australia from midnight Friday, June 20, to 3:00am on Monday, June 23 (AEST).
The Asia-Pacific region now accounts for half of all mobile subscribers worldwide, according to the GSMA.
From new chips to super-fast storage and amazing connectivity improvements, the future of computing was unveiled at Computex.
Some industries adopt technology more quickly than others, but even the most careful and slowest-moving industries have bought into the value of mobile apps. Here are the top 10 apps in each of six major industries.
These are the announcements that got the crowd excited at WWDC 2014.
Heading out on the road? Be sure you have these critical business apps on your Android device
Smartwatches are the 'it' gadgets this summer, and they'll only get hotter as notable new devices become available. Here's a look at the best smartwatches on the market, plus a few that are rumored to be on the way.
Heroes, bugs, puzzlers, baseball and more fill this list of popular Apple iPhone, iPad games
Just because Gates has given up his role as Microsoft's Chairman doesn't mean he's slowing down…
Vivid Live 2014 is the biggest, brightest and most involving chapter yet of the festival that invigorates Sydney's late autumn/early winter, each year.
Private servers, WiFi camera monitors, remote management -- further proof that the iPad is an IT pro essential
Newest Microsoft Surface device built as both a tablet and an enterprise desktop replacement
If you see anybody trying to pass off these 'prototypes' as real, don’t take them seriously
Everything you need to know about Apple’s retail stores.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
- Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- Cyberspies stole secrets from industrial giant ThyssenKrupp
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Security LeadVIC
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- FTJava DevelopersWA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD