Walking the aisles of the week’s Luxury Technology Show in Manhattan was a little light in the ostentation department. Sadly, luxury doesn’t mean sparkle. But it does include plenty of high-end gadgets from some of the world’s best-known companies
From full-blown IDEs to essential resource utilities, these Android apps bring powerful programming features to phones and tablets
iPhone lovers will find a friend in each of these eight must-have Lightning charging devices, all of which are functional, stylish and unique.
Wearables may have grabbed some of the spotlight at this week’s Mobile World Congress. But this annual gathering for mobile devices remains a place for phones. And as we walked from one end of the Barcelona exhibit hall to the other, these were the s...
Optus has reported that its Sydney- and Newcastle-based live network test sites recorded an aggregate throughput maximum of 2.3 gigabits per second (Gbps).
The iPhone has changed the world of digital photography. Not only are more images than ever shared around the world, but photographers from amateurs to pros are using iPhones to capture the moment in creative new ways.
Data communications company, Motorola Solutions, has launched a concept patrol car intended to serve as a "virtual partner" for emergency services by creating a fully-integrated mobile communications experience.
Most people don't think of the iPad as a high-end computing device. These eight apps prove otherwise.
Treat your sweetheart to a Valentine's Day gift with a techie vibe
Telecommunications giant, Optus, has wrapped up its five-year 3G network upgrade program, having moved 4400 mobile sites across Australia to the 900MHz spectrum.
Here are some of the best little accessories we’ve come across over the past year for connecting, charging, organizing, and more.
Submitted for your disapproval, here are our least favourite sights from CES 2014.
If you were just getting comfortable with BYOD, brace yourself for new twists and turns. CIOs can expect more devices to enter the enterprise in consumer clothing, real security threats to emerge, new MDM options and much more in 2014.
Here’s what grabbed our attention at the sprawling CES 2014 gadget show in Las Vegas
Cloud, mobility, Big Data, SDN, wearables -- see what’s in store for 2014
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- A new Microsoft tool shows how Win 10 might affect devices
- The Yahoo hackers weren't state-sponsored, a security firm says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA