Federal agents found more than US$150,000 in cash when they searched the house of Apple manager Paul Devine earlier this month, prosecutors said in court Monday.
Using MasterCard's MoneySend application, iPhone and iPad users will be able to send or receive money using their phone or tablet, the card company said on Thursday.
Two Bulgarians have been sentenced for their roles in an online money-laundering scheme that collected about US$1.2 million from U.S. residents and sent it to a criminal group in Eastern Europe, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Money transfers and payments over mobile phones will be among the top 10 most important mobile applications by 2012, market research company Gartner said on Wednesday.
Bankruptcy courts will allow Nortel Networks to pay as much as US$7.3 million in incentive bonuses to eight key executives after creditors of the bankrupt communications equipment maker dropped their objections, the company has confirmed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Your slice of the Windows 10 birthday cake
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- Former NBN CEO joins Tony Windsor on campaign trail
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia