A wide view is just the start: this monitor also has gaming-centric features such as FreeSync
A frameless but not borderless LED-backlit LCD monitor for basic tasks
Add a touchscreen to your Windows 8 PC or notebook with this 23in monitor from Acer
BenQ's V2200 Eco is the world's first 21.5in LED monitor
If you're not a fan of Google Glass-style displays yet, Sony hopes you might give its new detachable OLED a chance.
Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
Monitors and TVs supporting 4K resolution are just arriving, but the new DisplayPort 1.3 is already looking forward to 5K resolution.
LG Electronics is planning to show three monitors at IFA in Berlin, including a curved ultrawide model and a new 4K display.
If Sharp's latest display is any indication, car dashboards could soon have LCDs that fit into all kinds of nooks and crannies.
As I wrote the other day, it's a pretty simple matter to add a second monitor to your PC. But what about a third? That might require a little more doing.
A reader Maina wants to know how to connect a second (and possibly even third) monitor to his PC. He wants one for documents, another for his Web browser or music software, and so on.
Question: I often use my TV as a second monitor for giving presentations. My Windows 7 laptop normally operates at a 1920x1080 resolution, but changes to 1360x768 when I connect the TV.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW