A wide view is just the start: this monitor also has gaming-centric features such as FreeSync
A frameless but not borderless LED-backlit LCD monitor for basic tasks
Add a touchscreen to your Windows 8 PC or notebook with this 23in monitor from Acer
BenQ's V2200 Eco is the world's first 21.5in LED monitor
If you're not a fan of Google Glass-style displays yet, Sony hopes you might give its new detachable OLED a chance.
Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
Monitors and TVs supporting 4K resolution are just arriving, but the new DisplayPort 1.3 is already looking forward to 5K resolution.
LG Electronics is planning to show three monitors at IFA in Berlin, including a curved ultrawide model and a new 4K display.
If Sharp's latest display is any indication, car dashboards could soon have LCDs that fit into all kinds of nooks and crannies.
As I wrote the other day, it's a pretty simple matter to add a second monitor to your PC. But what about a third? That might require a little more doing.
A reader Maina wants to know how to connect a second (and possibly even third) monitor to his PC. He wants one for documents, another for his Web browser or music software, and so on.
Question: I often use my TV as a second monitor for giving presentations. My Windows 7 laptop normally operates at a 1920x1080 resolution, but changes to 1360x768 when I connect the TV.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Solair acquisition could expand its IoT services
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- South Dakota law will be a test case for a US Internet sales tax
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
- EMC's latest VCE nodes aim to make clouds easy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC