Dell's massive 43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor does something special: it combines inputs from four independent devices into one massive 43-inch 4K display, with no ugly bezels getting in the way.
If you're not a fan of Google Glass-style displays yet, Sony hopes you might give its new detachable OLED a chance.
Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
Monitors and TVs supporting 4K resolution are just arriving, but the new DisplayPort 1.3 is already looking forward to 5K resolution.
LG Electronics is planning to show three monitors at IFA in Berlin, including a curved ultrawide model and a new 4K display.
If Sharp's latest display is any indication, car dashboards could soon have LCDs that fit into all kinds of nooks and crannies.
Acer's DA220HQL looks like a giant Android tablet, with its 1920 x 1080 pixel, 21.5-inch touch screen -- but you wouldn't want to carry it around.
Seven international electronics manufacturers were fined a total of €1.47 billion by the European Commission on Wednesday for conspiring to fix the price cathode-ray tubes (CRTs) in two separate cartels between 1996 and 2006.
Sharp will start selling the industry's thinnest 4K monitor, a 32-inch LCD screen that is just 3.5mm thick, in February.
South Korea's competition watchdog has fined 10 LCD makers a total of 195 billion won ($176 million) for allegedly holding secret meetings to keep the prices for flat screen displays artificially high.
German researchers have given a new meaning to window shopping. At the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin the Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute showed a prototype that lets shoppers learn more about what's in a store display window when the st...
Lenovo this week announced a 14-inch mobile monitor that works by plugging it into a laptop's USB port.
In addition to bringing Thunderbolt to the MacBook Air and to the Mac mini, lightning has struck one of Apple’s other products: its 27-inch display. On Wednesday, the company updated its monitor to bring support for the new high-speed connection, as ...
World trade authorities have ordered the European Union to scrap tariffs on three types of consumer electronics from Taiwan, Japan and the United States no later than June, ending a 3-year-old trade dispute.
Apple has been awarded a U.S. patent for a display system that would allow multiple viewers to see a high-quality 3D image projected on a screen without the need for special glasses, regardless of where they are sitting.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Raspberry Pi's new computer for industrial applications goes on sale
- Social networks let the rich buy influence
- 5G spectrum squatting case ends in $100M FCC fine
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- TPSenior|Principal SAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTChange ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW