Dell's massive 43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor does something special: it combines inputs from four independent devices into one massive 43-inch 4K display, with no ugly bezels getting in the way.
If you're not a fan of Google Glass-style displays yet, Sony hopes you might give its new detachable OLED a chance.
Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
Monitors and TVs supporting 4K resolution are just arriving, but the new DisplayPort 1.3 is already looking forward to 5K resolution.
LG Electronics is planning to show three monitors at IFA in Berlin, including a curved ultrawide model and a new 4K display.
If Sharp's latest display is any indication, car dashboards could soon have LCDs that fit into all kinds of nooks and crannies.
Acer's DA220HQL looks like a giant Android tablet, with its 1920 x 1080 pixel, 21.5-inch touch screen -- but you wouldn't want to carry it around.
Seven international electronics manufacturers were fined a total of €1.47 billion by the European Commission on Wednesday for conspiring to fix the price cathode-ray tubes (CRTs) in two separate cartels between 1996 and 2006.
Sharp will start selling the industry's thinnest 4K monitor, a 32-inch LCD screen that is just 3.5mm thick, in February.
South Korea's competition watchdog has fined 10 LCD makers a total of 195 billion won ($176 million) for allegedly holding secret meetings to keep the prices for flat screen displays artificially high.
German researchers have given a new meaning to window shopping. At the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin the Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute showed a prototype that lets shoppers learn more about what's in a store display window when the st...
Lenovo this week announced a 14-inch mobile monitor that works by plugging it into a laptop's USB port.
In addition to bringing Thunderbolt to the MacBook Air and to the Mac mini, lightning has struck one of Apple’s other products: its 27-inch display. On Wednesday, the company updated its monitor to bring support for the new high-speed connection, as ...
World trade authorities have ordered the European Union to scrap tariffs on three types of consumer electronics from Taiwan, Japan and the United States no later than June, ending a 3-year-old trade dispute.
Apple has been awarded a U.S. patent for a display system that would allow multiple viewers to see a high-quality 3D image projected on a screen without the need for special glasses, regardless of where they are sitting.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia