These in-ear headphones are designed to stay in place while you exercise
Dr. Dre Powerbeats review: 'Sports' headphones that are sturdy but sometimes uncomfortable
Mobile World Congress is the go to event for all things mobile. While it has a huge focus on enterprise and business to business tech, it is still the go to place for consumer releases from all the big brands, excluding Apple which does not participa...
Beat out of a windfall?
Apple's Beats Electronics and its cofounders have been sued in a U.S. court for allegedly easing out headphones developer Monster from a partnership ahead of the 2014 acquisition by the iPhone maker.
Dropbox is adding a suite of features to its file-hosting services to provide more syncing tools for app developers and make it easier for end users to access their data across devices.
Job-hunting service provider Monster Worldwide is to buy Yahoo's HotJobs Web site for US$225 million under an agreement announced between the companies on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project Manager - Extensive Government experienceNSW