It's been nearly 50 years since astronauts first landed on the moon. Now the head of the European Space Agency wants to build a permanent international village on the lunar surface.
Scientists at the US space agency NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) have discovered water molecules in the polar regions of the moon.
How often do you go to make a call on your cell phone and you're stymied by a bad connection?
If the 40th anniversary of the moon landing by NASA's Apollo 11 crew has you jonesing for more information about our lunar neighbor, Google Inc. today came out with a new Google Earth feature that promises to provide just that.
For just a moment, forget Google Chrome OS, the new Windows 7 and all the online hoopla about the shocking death of Michael Jackson. Those happenings aren't the reasons I love the Internet. Instead, to me, the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon l...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW