This case can give your iPhone up to 120 per cent more battery life
As the iPhone 5 nears its six-month mark (an eternity in electronics years), there remains a steady flow of new cases and protective accessories for it. Here are the latest.
Mophie's iPhone 5 battery case is its thinnest yet, and available from February 19: Juice Pack Helium.
They say that celebrity deaths come in threes. It appears that Mophie battery cases for the iPhone 5 come in twos. Just a couple weeks after releasing the Juice Pack Helium --the company's first battery case for the iPhone 5--Mophie has unveiled its ...
Active iPhone owners face a choice: They can use their phones with abandon; they can recharge the phone at some point during the day; or they can opt for a battery of some sort. I prefer an iPhone case that includes a built-in battery.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel thinks IoT will have a firm place in the stores of the future
- China tightens control over app stores
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)NSW
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCITCM Technical Specialist - SydneyNSW
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA