A reliable and well-featured Gigabyte motherboard for an AMD Phenom II CPU
MSI has quite a few innovative and well-designed products to their credit, and the MSI Big Bang Fuzion P55 motherboard is one of them.
An ATX PC motherboard for Intel Core i5/i7 processors
Avnet Technology Solutions has struck an agreement with ASUS to distribute the firm's motherboard and graphics card products in Australia.
It feels great to be first--just ask Gigabyte, who's latest USB 3.0-equipped motherboard has become first motherboard in the world to receive USB-IF certification. Having received USB-IF certification, the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard assures users that t...
Gigabyte Technology issued a BIOS update on Friday that fixes a problem for some Windows 7 users who have been unable to sync their iPhones.
Some Windows 7 users are complaining on an Apple discussion forum that they can’t sync their iPhones to their new PCs.
Looks like we'll be waiting a little longer for USB 3.0 after all. The Inquirer is reporting that Asus plans to ditch the snazzy USB 3.0-equipped P6X68 mobo that I wrote about last week. The highly anticipated board was to be the worlds first with Su...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTStorage Specialist - Hitachi, 3PAR (Commvault Backup)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystWA
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- FTDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW