Leap Motion, a computer hardware sensor device that supports hand and motion input, has gone on sale exclusively in Australia through Dick Smith retail stores, the company has announced.
An Israeli startup stepped out from behind the curtain Wednesday and revealed itself as the technology provider for Microsoft's Project Natal, the upcoming motion-control system for its Xbox 360.
Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
After Microsoft announced Project Natal on Monday, it was hard to believe Sony could put up a fair fight in their own press conference. Then they unveiled their new Motion Controller on the same day Nintendo talked about the Wii MotionPlus, and thing...
Microsoft calls it "Project Natal." It's a new piece of technology that uses depth-sensing cameras, microphones, and specialized software to enable voice and facial recognition, full body motion sensing, and the ability to play just about any game wi...
When Microsoft announced Project Natal to the world, certain members of the GamePro team were worried. Was the company "doing a Nintendo" and kiddifying its console beyond all recognition?
Microsoft's E3 2009 press conference is all-systems-go, so what did Redmond, Washington have up its sleeve? Some pretty amazing stuff, actually. Metal Gear Solid for the Xbox 360? Full-body motion controls that look more responsive, accurate, and ope...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- China goes after unauthorized VPN access from local ISPs
- All new Chromebooks will get Android app support
- The Asus Tinker Board is a powerful Raspberry Pi rival that plays 4K video
- Hugo Barra quits Chinese phone maker Xiaomi to return to Silicon Valley
- Torment: Tides of Numenera preview: This is the bizarre follow-up Planescape deserves
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FT.NET CMS DeveloperWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- FTProject Manager - Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectQLD