Catering to all multimedia whims and going on further with its near stock version of Android
Moto executives proclaimed the Moto Z to be metaphysical perfection, while promising modules will be forward compatible.
The Droid line may also ditch all the black and red, opting for splashes of color and a rounded home button.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
Lenovo’s acquisition of Motorola is beginning to bear fruits as it prepares to bring the Moto Maker program to Australia.
Motorola will be taking on the titans from Samsung, Apple and Sony with the release of its Moto X flagship in Australia. The innovative smartphone will go on sale for $749 from retailers next week.
Every smartphone that has passed through the Good Gear Guide testing labs in 2015 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selectio...
Videos about Moto X
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Kimpton Hotels is investigating a possible payment card breach
- Verizon's Yahoo deal creates tracking powerhouse, privacy groups warn
- GE waves developers onto its huge IoT stage
- Cyberespionage group Patchwork sets its sights on multiple industries
- This new Outlook feature will organize your inbox for you
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC