Motorola and Telstra last night jointly unveiled the eagerly-anticipated Motorola Xoom Android tablet, and the Motorola Atrix Android phone, confirming the devices will be available in Australia from 24 May and 7 June, respectively.
Telstra has published a post on its exchange blog, noticed by Ausdroid, hinting that the telco may launch Motorola's Atrix Android smartphone in Australia.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core powered Android phone and two of the biggest in Australia are the Motorola Atrix and the upcoming HTC Sensation.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core powered Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Samsung Galaxy S II and the Motorola Atrix.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC