Apple's iPad 2 may be flying off the shelves, but the coming months will see a number of challengers aiming for a slice of the tablet pie.
All eyes are on the Motorola Xoom tablet, and for good reason: It's the first device in an expected multitude to ship with Google's tablet-optimized Android 3.0 (Honeycomb). The Xoom has a lot of features to like, and a lot to set it apart from the e...
To buy or not to buy? That's the question right now as the Motorola Xoom, Google's first Android Honeycomb tablet, gets ready to make its grand debut.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
- Remote management app exposes millions of Android users to hacking
- ‘Distributed guessing’ attack lets hackers verify Visa card details
- What happens when a country cracks down on fake news? Ask China
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Security SpecialistNSW
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- CCDigital Producer | 3 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- CCHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- FTQuality and Testing Assurance SpecialistSA
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTInfrastructure and Systems SpecialistQLD