Optus has announced that it is now selling Motorola's Xoom Android tablet, and has priced the tablet device considerably lower than rival Telstra.
Motorola's Xoom Android tablet launched in Australia with a disabled microSD card slot, but Telstra has today confirmed that a software update in July will activate the missing functionality.
Motorola has confirmed its much-anticipated Xoom Android tablet will launch in Australia with a disabled microSD card slot, and the company has not specified when it will be active.
Telstra has confirmed it will sell the Motorola Xoom Android tablet in Australia from next month following weeks of rumours.
Seven ways the iPad 2 is better than Motorola Xoom
After rushing its tablet to market ahead of Apple's iPad 2 announcement, Motorola is updating its Xoom tablet's software with Flash support. Is it a coincidence it's on the same day Apple's iPad 2 goes on sale? I think not.
The Google Android-based Motorola Mobility Xoom tablet will start at about $600 for a Wi-Fi only version – a price that should be much more competitive with Apple iPad pricing than was initially thought.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Military-funded robots can learn by watching YouTube
- Turn your whistling into song with the tap of an app
- VPN providers play 'cat-and-mouse' with China's growing censorship
- Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced II wireless modem review
- Canon PIXMA MG7560 All-In-One Cloud printer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.