The March security update is ready for Google's Pixel and Nexus devices, while Nougat creeps up in Google's latest ecosystem report.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is also getting Android 7.0, while Huawei is offering a Nougat beta test for the Honor 6X.
Motorola's budget G5 and G5 Plus offer plenty of bang for the buck.
Lenovo brings an all-metal body to the latest Moto G series phones, the G5 and G5 Plus, and packs them with features for the same low price.
Motorola looks to expand the capability of the Moto Z with a family of add-on adapters.
Don’t expect to see a third generation of the Moto 360 anytime soon.
Company says a module incorporating Google's AR camera tech is "likely" for the handset.
The Moto 360 second edition and Sport models also get an update that fixes pairing issues with iPhone 7 and brings the latest security patches.
Hands on with the Hasselblad True Zoom camera Mod for Motorola's Z Droid smartphones.
Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
The company also promises 'a new chapter in tablets' among other reveals for the Berlin expo.
There's a new Moto E3 coming with a beefed up camera and a (presumably) low price.
You'll at least get two free years of Google Photos storage if you opt for one of Moto's thin phones.
Moto executives proclaimed the Moto Z to be metaphysical perfection, while promising modules will be forward compatible.
In a world of increasingly similar smartphones, Lenovo has set out to do something different: It has launched the Moto Z and Z Force with a modular connector that allows 'mods' to pump up their hardware capabilities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalized domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCIT End to End UX Designer.VIC
- FTTraining Lead | Up to $800 per dayVIC
- CC1 st Level Help Desk SupportNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTTest AdvertSA
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT