The latest numbers on commercial drones, including FAA Section 333 exemptions and venture funding
Parent company Lenovo doesn't want its mobile lineup to lag behind when it comes to core features and design.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
The hottest smartwatches at IFA in Berlin are Motorola's Moto 360s and the Gear S2s from Samsung Electronics. Here is how they compare.
The company also announced availability of the Moto X Pure Edition, the U.S. variant of the Moto X Style.
The tweaks look to be relatively minor, but two versions could have broader appeal.
Motorola’s Moto X Style and Play will be sold exclusively by Vodafone on postpaid plans starting from $45 a month.
Motorola's revamped range of smartphones are coming to Australia. The range is composed of the Moto X Style, the Moto X Play and the third generation Moto G.
Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Lenovo’s acquisition of Motorola is beginning to bear fruits as it prepares to bring the Moto Maker program to Australia.
It's common sense to reset an Android phone to its factory state before selling or disposing of it. But beware, researchers recently found that this often fails to properly wipe all sensitive user data from the device.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 ...
Some smartphone manufacturers are not configuring devices running the latest version of Android to automatically encrypt personal data, which Google had said would scramble data by default.
Microsoft’s first smartphones to do without the Nokia brand name are launching in Australia. The Microsoft Lumia 435 and the Lumia 532 will be available from early March at prices that make Motorola’s budget Moto E appear expensive.
Humans won't be the only ones getting the wearable treatment at this year's International CES show, but pets too.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- To go from IT to IoT, build on your skills
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW