First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The Moto X offers unique customisation options and promises 24-hour battery life.
The Motorola RAZR M is a compact and well built smartphone that doesn't sacrifice performance or features
Motorola Defy+ review: The Motorola Defy+ is essentially the original Defy with a faster processor and upgraded software
Motorola RAZR review: The RAZR is back and it's thinner than ever
Motorola Atrix review: A fast and powerful Android smartphone that includes a few nifty features like a fingerprint reader
Motorola Xoom review: An Android 'Honeycomb' tablet that promises a slick multimedia experience
Motorola CLIQ 2 preview: The CLIQ 2 boasts a 3.7in display, a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard and runs Android 2.2 or "Froyo"
Motorola Defy review: Motorola's latest smartphone is the first Android handset to be dust, water and scratch resistant
Motorola Flipout review: The Motorola Flipout is an Android phone with a quirky design
Motorola Milestone 2 review: The Motorola Milestone 2 offers an improved keyboard and HD video recording
The Motorola Milestone XT701 adds HD video recording and a Xenon flash to a lighter, more attractive form factor.
Motorola's Droid X is the best of the Droid smartphones so far
Motorola's Backflip Android mobile phone boasts a "unique reverse-flip" design and features a touch-sensitive trackpad in an unconventional position.
Motorola's WX395 is an entry-level mobile phone
The Motorola Quench offers all the features and benefits of the Google Android operating system and Motorola's MotoBlur software
Latest News Articles
- LG's latest curved TV is a 105-inch world record breaker
- ARM server chip pioneer Calxeda shuts down
- Building products company halts SAP project, citing strategy shift
- IDC: Hobbyist programmers on the rise
- Governments want more Google content removed, with Turkey and Russia getting extra greedy
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »