When great companies make poor smartphones
The only 4G smartphone in its $279 price range worth buying
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
The budget smartphone that punches well above its weight
The perfect little smartphone
Lenovo could do great things with Motorola if the S6000 tablet is anything to go by.
A fantastic budget smartphone without the cutbacks.
The Moto X offers unique customisation options and promises 24-hour battery life.
The Motorola RAZR M is a compact and well built smartphone that doesn't sacrifice performance or features
Motorola Defy+ review: The Motorola Defy+ is essentially the original Defy with a faster processor and upgraded software
Motorola RAZR review: The RAZR is back and it's thinner than ever
Motorola Atrix review: A fast and powerful Android smartphone that includes a few nifty features like a fingerprint reader
Motorola Xoom review: An Android 'Honeycomb' tablet that promises a slick multimedia experience
Motorola CLIQ 2 preview: The CLIQ 2 boasts a 3.7in display, a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard and runs Android 2.2 or "Froyo"
Motorola Defy review: Motorola's latest smartphone is the first Android handset to be dust, water and scratch resistant
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- First mobile device with MIPS 64-bit processor coming in 2016
- AMD's new eight-core FX chips based on aging Piledriver architecture
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Oppo launches in Australia with flagship Find 7 smartphone and more
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.