The Moto X offers unique customisation options and promises 24-hour battery life.
The Motorola RAZR M is a compact and well built smartphone that doesn't sacrifice performance or features
Motorola Defy+ review: The Motorola Defy+ is essentially the original Defy with a faster processor and upgraded software
Motorola RAZR review: The RAZR is back and it's thinner than ever
Motorola Atrix review: A fast and powerful Android smartphone that includes a few nifty features like a fingerprint reader
Motorola Xoom review: An Android 'Honeycomb' tablet that promises a slick multimedia experience
Motorola CLIQ 2 preview: The CLIQ 2 boasts a 3.7in display, a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard and runs Android 2.2 or "Froyo"
Motorola Defy review: Motorola's latest smartphone is the first Android handset to be dust, water and scratch resistant
Motorola Flipout review: The Motorola Flipout is an Android phone with a quirky design
Motorola Milestone 2 review: The Motorola Milestone 2 offers an improved keyboard and HD video recording
The Motorola Milestone XT701 adds HD video recording and a Xenon flash to a lighter, more attractive form factor.
Motorola's Droid X is the best of the Droid smartphones so far
Motorola's Backflip Android mobile phone boasts a "unique reverse-flip" design and features a touch-sensitive trackpad in an unconventional position.
Motorola's WX395 is an entry-level mobile phone
The Motorola Quench offers all the features and benefits of the Google Android operating system and Motorola's MotoBlur software
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm wants to make kids' wearables a thing
- Indian minister holds out hope for Apple stores
- Move over Skylake: An Asus PC with Intel's Kaby Lake chip is coming in Q3
- Nvidia chief downplays challenge from Google’s AI chip
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCProjects Resource/ Workforce ManagerVIC
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT