EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
New interface methods will revolutionise how we interact with computers
Toshiba plans to release Transformers accessories
Apple built excitement last week when it debuted two new iMac desktop machines, a new 13" MacBook, a revamped Mac Mini, and the touch-sensitive Magic Mouse, which ships along with the new iMacs. But about a week later, what it has built around that i...
Apple's low-key product rollout on Tuesday included updated iMacs and a new MacBook, but one of its more innovative new offerings deserves a closer look: the Magic Mouse. Featuring multi-touch features borrowed from the iPhone, iPod touch, and MacBoo...
Gamers trying to update their mouse or keyboard drivers from accessory maker Razer USA's Web site recently may have gotten more than they bargained for.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC