The Australian Federal Police yesterday embarked on a major crackdown of counterfeit goods, including pirated software, computers and CDs and DVDs, in a move hailed by as a victory by software companies like Microsoft and representatives of the music...
The Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) has appealed a decision handed down in the Federal Court earlier this month. Justice Dennis Cowdroy ruled that Internet service provider iiNet had not authorised its users to breach copyright,...
Australian ISP iiNet has won a landmark Federal Court battle against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT).
Nearly one in ten of all consumers in the UK, France, Germany and the US have admitted to watching illegally downloaded video contents, says Futuresource Consulting.
China could gradually become a big market for Blu-ray Disc, but for now the optical disc format faces the problems of thrifty buyers, piracy and a competing Chinese disc format for playing high-definition video.
You might not realize it, but two out of every 10 of your co-workers might be using pirated software, according to industry statistics. You might be, too, for that matter, particularly if you work in manufacturing or at a small or midsize company wit...
With all the outrage over The Pirate Bay going legit, I think it's time to reconsider the merits of illegally media sharing. The world has changed since Napster introduced peer-to-peer file sharing in 1999, and the culture that made the practice seem...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW