The Australian Federal Police yesterday embarked on a major crackdown of counterfeit goods, including pirated software, computers and CDs and DVDs, in a move hailed by as a victory by software companies like Microsoft and representatives of the music...
The Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) has appealed a decision handed down in the Federal Court earlier this month. Justice Dennis Cowdroy ruled that Internet service provider iiNet had not authorised its users to breach copyright,...
Australian ISP iiNet has won a landmark Federal Court battle against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT).
Nearly one in ten of all consumers in the UK, France, Germany and the US have admitted to watching illegally downloaded video contents, says Futuresource Consulting.
China could gradually become a big market for Blu-ray Disc, but for now the optical disc format faces the problems of thrifty buyers, piracy and a competing Chinese disc format for playing high-definition video.
You might not realize it, but two out of every 10 of your co-workers might be using pirated software, according to industry statistics. You might be, too, for that matter, particularly if you work in manufacturing or at a small or midsize company wit...
With all the outrage over The Pirate Bay going legit, I think it's time to reconsider the merits of illegally media sharing. The world has changed since Napster introduced peer-to-peer file sharing in 1999, and the culture that made the practice seem...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Move over Skylake: An Asus PC with Intel's Kaby Lake chip is coming in Q3
- Nvidia chief downplays challenge from Google’s AI chip
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Australia lagging decades behind in cyber security efforts: ACCS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW