The Australian Federal Police yesterday embarked on a major crackdown of counterfeit goods, including pirated software, computers and CDs and DVDs, in a move hailed by as a victory by software companies like Microsoft and representatives of the music...
The Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) has appealed a decision handed down in the Federal Court earlier this month. Justice Dennis Cowdroy ruled that Internet service provider iiNet had not authorised its users to breach copyright,...
Australian ISP iiNet has won a landmark Federal Court battle against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT).
Nearly one in ten of all consumers in the UK, France, Germany and the US have admitted to watching illegally downloaded video contents, says Futuresource Consulting.
China could gradually become a big market for Blu-ray Disc, but for now the optical disc format faces the problems of thrifty buyers, piracy and a competing Chinese disc format for playing high-definition video.
You might not realize it, but two out of every 10 of your co-workers might be using pirated software, according to industry statistics. You might be, too, for that matter, particularly if you work in manufacturing or at a small or midsize company wit...
With all the outrage over The Pirate Bay going legit, I think it's time to reconsider the merits of illegally media sharing. The world has changed since Napster introduced peer-to-peer file sharing in 1999, and the culture that made the practice seem...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Rolling blog: Industry reacts to Budget 2016
- Microsoft's Solair acquisition could expand its IoT services
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- South Dakota law will be a test case for a US Internet sales tax
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW