Mozilla has its hands in many projects aimed at advancing the Web. Here's our take on the 10 most promising
mozilla in pictures
Mozilla brings its A-game to the latest version of Firefox browser.
We take a look at the latest version of Mozilla's browser
Brave, a new browser from the co-founder of Mozilla, gets serious about replacing the web’s worst ads.
It's for Android devices and available currently in four languages: Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Indonesian
Mozilla wants to make private browsing truly private.
Facebook drone set to fly this year...Windows 10 hit on browser choice...Hacker breaks into GM car using OnStar...and more tech news.
The vast majority of Android phones can be hacked by sending them a specially crafted multimedia message (MMS), a security researcher has found.
Read on if you've ever been frustrated by slow performance in Firefox.
Firefox 3.6.6 with crash protection is now available, and according to Mozilla it "provides uninterrupted browsing for Windows and Linux users when there is a crash in the Adobe Flash, Apple Quicktime or Microsoft Silverlight plugins.
On its fifth birthday, Firefox must be considered both an incredible success and somewhat of a failure. The open source Web browser is a great product and quite an achievement, but has not tremendously advanced the cause of "free" software.
Mozilla's Firefox Web browser has just hit a new milestone, reaching its 1 billionth user download.
While Mozilla lights a fire under competing browsers with support of emerging Web standards with Firefox 3.5, it can still improve its performance, reliability, and usability.
Mozilla's Firefox 3.5 is off to a running start. The new browser, boasting significant speed increases and a host of added features, was officially released Tuesday morning. By mid-afternoon, the program had surpassed 1.6 million downloads worldwide ...
Mozilla today released Firefox 3.5, which you can download from Mozilla's Web site. Firefox 3.5 boasts a number of significant changes--ranging from new ways to work with the browser features to under-the-hood improvements that Mozilla developers say...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Oracle pledges 'x86 economics' with new Sparc servers
- Microsoft's big Windows 10 update launches on August 2
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Google tool lets users personalize the ads they see
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW