Google will follow the lead of Microsoft and Mozilla by offloading some browser chores to the graphics processor to speed up Chrome, the company said last week.
Mozilla today released an alpha version of its mobile browser for smartphones running Google's Android operating system.
Mozilla this week said it's unlikely that the final version of Firefox 4 will run on older Macs equipped with PowerPC processors.
Cameron Diaz is the most dangerous celebrity on the Web, antivirus company McAfee said Thursday.
Mozilla on Tuesday said that it will not patch a bug that blocks the display of a warning when Firefox detects a potentially deceptive URL, saying the flaw was not a threat.
Microsoft Internet Explorer marks <a href="http://mashable.com/2010/08/16/internet-explorer-15-birthday/">its 15th anniversary this week</a>. The first version of the browser was launched back in the summer of 1995 and since then the browser--now in ...
Google yesterday shifted Chrome 6 into beta, a move that puts the browser one step closer to a stable release.
Browsing in "private mode" isn't as private as users think, a researcher said today.
Taking a page from rival Google's playbook, Mozilla plans to introduce silent, behind-the-scenes security updating to Firefox 4.
The open-source Mozilla project has been offering cash bounties for security bugs for six years now, but often bug finders simply turn down the cash.
For the second straight month, Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) browser gained ground in the usage share race, a company manager said today.
Internet Explorer 8's Smartscreen Filter, used to secure users from dodgy websites, has stopped its one billionth malware download, Microsoft has proudly announced.
Future versions of Firefox are set to adopt a new tab design that will transform the browser's interface, a senior Mozilla developer has announced.
For the second time in two months, Mozilla on Friday rushed out a fix for Firefox to patch a problem with a browser update issued just days before.
Google on Tuesday hiked bounty payments for Chrome bugs to a maximum of $US3,133, up almost $2,000 from the previous top dollar payout of $1,337.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW