Mozilla today released an alpha version of its mobile browser for smartphones running Google's Android operating system.
Mozilla this week said it's unlikely that the final version of Firefox 4 will run on older Macs equipped with PowerPC processors.
Cameron Diaz is the most dangerous celebrity on the Web, antivirus company McAfee said Thursday.
Mozilla on Tuesday said that it will not patch a bug that blocks the display of a warning when Firefox detects a potentially deceptive URL, saying the flaw was not a threat.
Microsoft Internet Explorer marks <a href="http://mashable.com/2010/08/16/internet-explorer-15-birthday/">its 15th anniversary this week</a>. The first version of the browser was launched back in the summer of 1995 and since then the browser--now in ...
Google yesterday shifted Chrome 6 into beta, a move that puts the browser one step closer to a stable release.
Browsing in "private mode" isn't as private as users think, a researcher said today.
Taking a page from rival Google's playbook, Mozilla plans to introduce silent, behind-the-scenes security updating to Firefox 4.
The open-source Mozilla project has been offering cash bounties for security bugs for six years now, but often bug finders simply turn down the cash.
For the second straight month, Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) browser gained ground in the usage share race, a company manager said today.
Internet Explorer 8's Smartscreen Filter, used to secure users from dodgy websites, has stopped its one billionth malware download, Microsoft has proudly announced.
Future versions of Firefox are set to adopt a new tab design that will transform the browser's interface, a senior Mozilla developer has announced.
For the second time in two months, Mozilla on Friday rushed out a fix for Firefox to patch a problem with a browser update issued just days before.
Google on Tuesday hiked bounty payments for Chrome bugs to a maximum of $US3,133, up almost $2,000 from the previous top dollar payout of $1,337.
Mozilla on Tuesday patched 16 vulnerabilities, nine of them critical, in Firefox 3.6, the largest update for the open-source browser since March.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW