Google will follow the lead of Microsoft and Mozilla by offloading some browser chores to the graphics processor to speed up Chrome, the company said last week.
Mozilla today released an alpha version of its mobile browser for smartphones running Google's Android operating system.
Mozilla this week said it's unlikely that the final version of Firefox 4 will run on older Macs equipped with PowerPC processors.
Cameron Diaz is the most dangerous celebrity on the Web, antivirus company McAfee said Thursday.
Mozilla on Tuesday said that it will not patch a bug that blocks the display of a warning when Firefox detects a potentially deceptive URL, saying the flaw was not a threat.
Microsoft Internet Explorer marks <a href="http://mashable.com/2010/08/16/internet-explorer-15-birthday/">its 15th anniversary this week</a>. The first version of the browser was launched back in the summer of 1995 and since then the browser--now in ...
Google yesterday shifted Chrome 6 into beta, a move that puts the browser one step closer to a stable release.
Browsing in "private mode" isn't as private as users think, a researcher said today.
Taking a page from rival Google's playbook, Mozilla plans to introduce silent, behind-the-scenes security updating to Firefox 4.
The open-source Mozilla project has been offering cash bounties for security bugs for six years now, but often bug finders simply turn down the cash.
For the second straight month, Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) browser gained ground in the usage share race, a company manager said today.
Internet Explorer 8's Smartscreen Filter, used to secure users from dodgy websites, has stopped its one billionth malware download, Microsoft has proudly announced.
Future versions of Firefox are set to adopt a new tab design that will transform the browser's interface, a senior Mozilla developer has announced.
For the second time in two months, Mozilla on Friday rushed out a fix for Firefox to patch a problem with a browser update issued just days before.
Google on Tuesday hiked bounty payments for Chrome bugs to a maximum of $US3,133, up almost $2,000 from the previous top dollar payout of $1,337.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW