Cameron Diaz is the most dangerous celebrity on the Web, antivirus company McAfee said Thursday.
Mozilla on Tuesday said that it will not patch a bug that blocks the display of a warning when Firefox detects a potentially deceptive URL, saying the flaw was not a threat.
Microsoft Internet Explorer marks <a href="http://mashable.com/2010/08/16/internet-explorer-15-birthday/">its 15th anniversary this week</a>. The first version of the browser was launched back in the summer of 1995 and since then the browser--now in ...
Google yesterday shifted Chrome 6 into beta, a move that puts the browser one step closer to a stable release.
Browsing in "private mode" isn't as private as users think, a researcher said today.
Taking a page from rival Google's playbook, Mozilla plans to introduce silent, behind-the-scenes security updating to Firefox 4.
The open-source Mozilla project has been offering cash bounties for security bugs for six years now, but often bug finders simply turn down the cash.
For the second straight month, Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) browser gained ground in the usage share race, a company manager said today.
Internet Explorer 8's Smartscreen Filter, used to secure users from dodgy websites, has stopped its one billionth malware download, Microsoft has proudly announced.
Future versions of Firefox are set to adopt a new tab design that will transform the browser's interface, a senior Mozilla developer has announced.
For the second time in two months, Mozilla on Friday rushed out a fix for Firefox to patch a problem with a browser update issued just days before.
Google on Tuesday hiked bounty payments for Chrome bugs to a maximum of $US3,133, up almost $2,000 from the previous top dollar payout of $1,337.
Mozilla on Tuesday patched 16 vulnerabilities, nine of them critical, in Firefox 3.6, the largest update for the open-source browser since March.
Mozilla on Thursday boosted bug bounty payments six-fold by increasing the standard cash award to US$3,000.
Mozilla on Tuesday warned users that a password-stealing add-on slipped into Firefox's extension gallery more than a month ago had been downloaded nearly 2,000 times before it was detected.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Hacker steals Bitdefender customer log-in credentials, attempts blackmail
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 31
- Endoscope surgery robot uses air power for a steady touch
- Windows 10 installed on 14 million devices since launch
- Uber investing $1 billion in India, targets 1 million daily rides
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW