Baring any last-minute change of mind, Mozilla will permanently drop support for Mac OS X 10.4 from future editions of Firefox.
Mozilla has made major changes to how it develops Firefox, and plans to drop Firefox 3.7 from its schedule and instead roll out incremental changes throughout the year, a company executive said today.
Mozilla yesterday said that its planned overhaul of Firefox's interface will be pushed back to Firefox 4.0, the major release now slated to ship before the end of 2010.
Mozilla Messaging on Tuesday released version 3 of its Thunderbird e-mail client, which comes with a tabbed user interface and improved search features.
Firefox accounted for almost half of all browser vulnerabilities in the first six months of 2009, a Web security company claimed today.
Mozilla late on Friday released the first beta of Firefox 3.6, a minor upgrade slated to wrap up later this year.
Mozilla has launched a software project designed to let people better manage the ever more voluminous stream of messages coming from sources such as Twitter and Facebook into their e-mail.
Mozilla has unblocked one of the two Microsoft-made add-ons that put Firefox users at risk from attack and will probably unblock the second in the next 48 hours, the company's head of engineering said today.
Mozilla developers have blocked a Firefox plugin that was quietly pushed out by Microsoft, saying that it presents a security risk.
Mozilla plans to let people running rivals' browsers use Firefox's new plug-in update service, company officials said today.
Mozilla again slammed the browser "ballot screen" proposal that Microsoft's made to European antitrust regulators, saying that the voting will be skewed Apple's way because its Safari browser will be the first choice on the list.
Mozilla developers have launched a new online tool that tells Firefox users whether popular add-on components such as Java or QuickTime are up to date.
As it promised, Mozilla has created a page that checks for outdated plug-ins used by Firefox.
Mozilla has released a test build of Firefox that adds new technology designed to stymie most Web-based attacks, the browser maker said Sunday.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) again lost a big chunk of market share last month as Mozilla's Firefox and Google's Chrome continued to chip away at the world's dominant browser, a Web metrics company said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCChange ManagerACT
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC